Toyota ct9 hybrid turbo £30

yes I am aware it needs a rebuild mate. as I said. cheap as hell.

rebuilt thatll sell for 300 ish.

a rebuild is best being done with liam d.he did my one of these and my god its a good turbo.

Thanks for the heads up

Then have it up open to offers then

Bad form sellin it for 30 and then goin to highest offers on it after a buyer gettin his hopes up to buy it

I personally think it's selfish it's ip for 30 so should sell for 30 to the 1st person with genuine interest should have first dibs

I've sold stuff and was offered more on some parts but wouldn't sell as I confirmd a deal with another buyer and that's it then deal closed

How would you feel Ollie if you were buyin it and he said no someone offered 50 so I'm sellin it for that you'd be gutted and pist off regardless of what you say

Edited by Darraghmh91

Then have it up open to offers then

Bad form sellin it for 30 and then goin to highest offers on it after a buyer gettin his hopes up to buy it

I personally think it's selfish it's ip for 30 so should sell for 30 to the 1st person with genuine interest should have first dibs

I've sold stuff and was offered more on some parts but wouldn't sell as I confirmd a deal with another buyer and that's it then deal closed

How would you feel Ollie if you were buyin it and he said no someone offered 50 so I'm sellin it for that you'd be gutted and pist off regardless of what you say

If i hadn't paid him, the deals not complete . Yeh id be slighty pissed off but thats part of buying and selling. No different than people pulling out of buying your item. The deal closes when the money exhanges, its his item he can do what he wants. The mods don't like ' make an offer threads' yet have seen a few similar on some rare jdm parts .

If i hadn't paid him, the deals not complete . Yeh id be slighty pissed off but thats part of buying and selling. No different than people pulling out of buying your item. The deal closes when the money exhanges, its his item he can do what he wants. The mods don't like ' make an offer threads' yet have seen a few similar on some rare jdm parts .

I think your confused traders for for sale threads. traders are allowed to run auctions or group buys from within their own sections