5E is the 1.5 version of the 4E - you take the all but the block, connecting rods and pistons from the 4E-FTE and the block from the 5E (forged 5E rods and pistons) and merge them together (obviously it takes a bit more than that but thats the jist of it)

5E is the 1.5 version of the 4E - you take the all but the block, connecting rods and pistons from the 4E-FTE and the block from the 5E (forged 5E rods and pistons) and merge them together (obviously it takes a bit more than that but thats the jist of it)

cheers for the advice ;) i going to send it to starlet gt tuning for the work to b done so prob going to put forged engine in wiv kinfe edge crank and balanced wiv low com pistons and forged rods and loads of other bits :p they got 2 running over 320 bhp :D

just wait for my cash to clear den car off road for 3 weeks for all work to b done at once :D

looks really tidy does that man!!!!!!!! nice one!!!!

i love 5spoke alloys, they just look so good in motion!

all the best with your project!

Phil.

i'd personally drag those wheels out the back and set fire to them!

sorry, i just really have a hate for those wheels.

the cars looking really nice and shiney tho! i have a thing for clean black glanza's!

• 2 years later...
  • 2 weeks later...

right i been away for a while and forgot to add the new pics of my v with the only full carbon fiber wrap so far i think it was at jep fest

still got alot to do the the little thing like fully forged engine tdo5 turbo and loads of other things but just waiting on money atm :(

hope u all like and feel free to voice what u think of it will say looks mat black from distance till ya get up close :D

SDC10391.jpg

SDC10388.jpg

SDC10381.jpg

SDC10376.jpg

SDC10367-1.jpg

SDC10359-1.jpg

SDC10354-1.jpg

SDC10358.jpg