Good Quality Trackers?

Is anybody out there running a tracker?

We have some on the plant we use at work, for example. If you move the machine it texts your phone, if the machine stops moving it texts your phone, if the ignition is turned on it texts your phone...... You get the idea ( all this includes the location in the text)

Problem is, these trackers are only for plant use as far as I'm aware.

Anything like this on the market for cars?

I've got a tracker on the Evo.

Even if I jack the car up without the key in the ignition they're straight on the phone to me.

It was already fitted when I got the car and costs £150 a year for subscription but it did save over £200 on insurance plus its good peace of mind to have.

I've got a tracker on the Evo.

Even if I jack the car up without the key in the ignition they're straight on the phone to me.

It was already fitted when I got the car and costs £150 a year for subscription but it did save over £200 on insurance plus its good peace of mind to have.

That sounds like exactly what I need! Any more info on the brand/company?

Made me think after seeing the skyline on facebook

That's EXACTLY why I put this up!

I'm currently creating a tracking system for my final year project at uni. Tracker is £100 to buy then will be £2/3 for the SIM card every month. So a cheap tracking system but obviously needs to have a backend system created to run on a server

Similar to my personal project, except mines using a Raspberry pi and also can play playstation games in the car :D