Standard ep82 backbox

You will get hooked man once ys start doin oem it's hard to stop and lookin at the brochures makes ta wanna do it more than ever ha

You have a nice loooooooooong optional extra list ahead of you haha .. You know a car is gettin rare when people are bringin them back to oem

You gonna get wherls aswell dwayne

i am hooked for feck sake :p i know there is a handy list i say im not going to bother with every extra but saying that i was happy with the arm rest and multibox at the start and now it after growing to more and i have a lil update on the way with more extras new year i say

i dont know there standard glanza wheels just sprayed black i like em 1 day and not the other jurys still out on that

Ha I joined toc.irl to get myself oem wheels and 5 piece mat set ha now I've thousands of euro worth of stuff now which wasn't the plan ha but I'm delighted I found out about the extras it's mad hopin in the car with all these extras that nobody knows what they are or what they do ha

Nice set of oem mk3 wheels will be s treat on that car man nd std exhaust system

Edited by Darraghmh91

Ha I joined toc.irl to get myself oem wheels and 5 piece mat set ha now I've thousands of euro worth of stuff now which wasn't the plan ha but I'm delighted I found out about the extras it's mad hopin in the car with all these extras that nobody knows what they are or what they do ha

Nice set of oem mk3 wheels will be s treat on that car man nd std exhaust system

i know i was the same just 1-2 thing more and im done oooo wait that looks savage and that 2 oo the joys

ya the girlfriend has no idea what i spend on the vanity tray cuz it just a plastic drink holder and mirror to her she likes the multi box to be fair only for holding her crap in she couldnt stop laughing at the clean ace look at the size of that thing what happens if it falls off and hits u :wacko:

im still lost on the wheels really they make or brake a car

Right since this thread has went kinda optional related lol do any of you lads know what the crack is with rear heaters ducts ? Where they an option or did they came on winter spec starlets or what ?

They come out the heater box and go under the carpet under the drivers seat and then pop out infront of the rear seats.

Ha yeah my bird things I payed 50 for my vanity tray ha she hadn't a clue his much a pay for Atn ha she would flip if she found out haha I even think in mad sometimes paying the prices for some of them .. My bird likes the vanity tray and front clean box nd under seat compartment

Yeah wheels really are a make or break for the car and that's why I think oem is the best .. If it's good enough for Toyota it's good enough for me ha

As for your question Daniel I'm not really sure I've never seen it in a brochure .. Do you own a snow edition starlet man I'd say natty would be the man to talk to

As for your question Daniel I'm not really sure I've never seen it in a brochure .. Do you own a snow edition starlet man I'd say natty would be the man to talk to

Was just wondering really, the heater box an all that shit is stripped out as it will be mainly a track / fast road car. The ducts will be getting ripped out when i can be bothered haha. Ehm might be a snow edition, its an EP85.

I'll do my homework and see what u can dig up for you man I've never heard of heaters goin to the rear seats from under the front seats

Lol nah man no need was just seeing if any you OEM gurus knew what they were all about haha. Yeah its odd like.

Anyway good luck with the search for the backbox Dwayne

the ep82 with out climate control came with them ducts that go under the seats

Ahh bingo. Nice one.

Haha my lil search Trend for a back box ends up in a optional extra discussion but that the way we are :)

I think the moral of the story is to keep the girlfriends in the dark about what we spend haha

I would love a clean box and a under seat compartment to top it off on the to do list

Haha my lil search Trend for a back box ends up in a optional extra discussion but that the way we are :)

I think the moral of the story is to keep the girlfriends in the dark about what we spend haha

I would love a clean box and a under seat compartment to top it off on the to do list

Yup don't tell her you even bought a part put it in the car nd if she finds out then salt you got it cheap nd that's it haha the junior seat topped it off with my bird ha she couldn't see why I'd want it ha

Under seat compartment and clean box are handy man I got my under seat compartment for 40 quid ha

My under seat storage tray will be for sale shortly Dwayne, unsure if its for 70 or 80 series though but brackets line up and fits perfect.

James