** SOLD ** GT Driving Force Steering Wheel, Pedals And Stand

Item For Sale:

GT Driving Force Steering Wheel, Pedals And Stand

Item Condition & Description:

Nearly new condition, has only been used 4-5 times at the most, it has full force feedback, enables to change alll characteristics of the car through the steering wheel rotary knob.

It has a gear stick as well as the sequential gears on the back of steering wheel which are fully functional during gameplay. Please be aware this will work on PS2, PS3 or PC ONLY!

Any more info need regarding this, please don't hesitate to drop me a PM

Price:

SOLD

Pictures:

A4C68B87-1E7A-4EBC-A44B-E9E9CB16F5F9_zps

F21881A9-D25E-4D49-9143-D962C63596F4_zps

5DA5FD51-713F-4B3B-9C36-60663E64E5A4_zps

413E94A0-4DE0-4BC2-986A-29FB3A6E893B_zps

Payment & Shipping Details: PayPal, bank transfer or cash on collection although PayPal is preferred. Postage must be arranged by the buyer unless collection is preferred.

Edited by Sefton-EP91
  • Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just to also add... The stand is fully adjustable, enabling up, down, forward and backwards to suit everyones needs. Again for more info drop me a PM and I will be happy to answer any questions :)

Full details can be found here also ...

http://mobile-gaming.logitech.com/en-gb/product/driving-force-gt-gaming-wheel

Edited by Sefton-EP91

I would like to add, if I may, I have owned this before. And it is EASILY THE BEST peripheral you can buy if you enjoy racing games. It radically transforms the game especially if you're into Gran Turismo it's an absolute must have. I only sold mine to buy the G27 Logitech. And Whilst that one is better, IT DOES EXACTLY THE SAME JOB. Just with the novelty of the clutch and 6 speed box. Which sometimes I wish was sequential like the Driving force. I battered my Driving force for many an hour and it never wore, or broke. Quality bit of kit and I just leave my wheel set up all the time for the odd 20 minute blast. So much fun. If you're into your racing games then get a wheel like this. It gave me SO much more of an appreciation of Polyphony digital when I played with this wheel. Every car feels different. Yeah, top bit of kit IMO. Oh and on GT you can use that reds knob to adjust all your settings on the fly, like TCS and ABS and brake balance and what not as you drive round the track.

I have that stand as well and it's was a good stand for the money.

I wouldn't go out and buy the G27 again for the amount I play GT. But I'd easily snap this up

I would like to add, if I may, I have owned this before. And it is EASILY THE BEST peripheral you can buy if you enjoy racing games. It radically transforms the game especially if you're into Gran Turismo it's an absolute must have. I only sold mine to buy the G27 Logitech. And Whilst that one is better, IT DOES EXACTLY THE SAME JOB. Just with the novelty of the clutch and 6 speed box. Which sometimes I wish was sequential like the Driving force. I battered my Driving force for many an hour and it never wore, or broke. Quality bit of kit and I just leave my wheel set up all the time for the odd 20 minute blast. So much fun. If you're into your racing games then get a wheel like this. It gave me SO much more of an appreciation of Polyphony digital when I played with this wheel. Every car feels different. Yeah, top bit of kit IMO. Oh and on GT you can use that reds knob to adjust all your settings on the fly, like TCS and ABS and brake balance and what not as you drive round the track.

I have that stand as well and it's was a good stand for the money.

I wouldn't go out and buy the G27 again for the amount I play GT. But I'd easily snap this up

Thanks mate, I have to admit, the times that I did play it were fun! On GT with a high powered supra drifting everywhere lol the force feedback makes it all feel that bit more real :)

• 4 weeks later...

Wow that's a bargain. Always the way when a new console makes old gear obselete. Any GT fans though should snap this up. You haven't truly experienced GT until you've played it on a decent wheel, and this is a decent wheel.

Thanks mate, I have to to agree! GT with this wheel is just in a different league! Really is a good wheel!