FULLY FORGED RED GLANZA V BUILT BY TUNING DEVELOPMENTS WHATS IT WORTH?

^^ thats the problem the enthusiasts are far and few between these days and most people now buy a cheap glanza then break it, its more about money than a club unfortunately and i honestly think it wont ever go back to what it was for a long time, shame really

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Since when did ukso turn into a Facebook slaggong off match, that's why not many of us come on here as much as we used to.

It's skimmeys car, he can ask 20k if he wants the car is very very clean and cars have sold for much more over the years than he wants for it.

Why don't you lot stop being judgemental fucks and try show some kind of appreciate to a clean starlet, isn't that why we are on a starlet enthusiasts forum ?

Since when did ukso turn into a Facebook slaggong off match, that's why not many of us come on here as much as we used to.

It's skimmeys car, he can ask 20k if he wants the car is very very clean and cars have sold for much more over the years than he wants for it.

Why don't you lot stop being judgemental fucks and try show some kind of appreciate to a clean starlet, isn't that why we are on a starlet enthusiasts forum ?

Lol seriously ?!

^^ thats the problem the enthusiasts are far and few between these days and most people now buy a cheap glanza then break it, its more about money than a club unfortunately and i honestly think it wont ever go back to what it was for a long time, shame really

Exactly man. Not a lot of enthusiasts on here anymore. Most just break their own cars and split off.

Atleast someone can see sence. Hence the reason why I'm never on her anymore and the stickers are off my car.

Thanks azzy son !

I think you should have another think Skimmy or your going to lose a lot of money, or be left with some crap off swapz! appreciate what you have for now at least enjoy it for this summer it's not long been built! If you really want to sell it I wish you luck just sell it for the right reasons.

Amen brother

I read all these market evaluation bollocks aswell there are some starlets out there you can't even put a price on some people just have too much cash in general as above it's only worth as much as how deep pockets the buyer wants to go these cars are worth more in other ways and if it's all about the cash then your buying the wrong car imo!

Yep prime example, try giving someone some advice or a different point of view and everyone chucks their toys out the pram because it's not what they think.

John

Haha so true !!

The thread was started by a lad looking to buy the car and asking what its worth, we all said what we thought its worth. Dont see how that makes us judgemental fucks or any less of an enthusiast ??

Haha so true !!

The thread was started by a lad looking to buy the car and asking what its worth, we all said what we thought its worth. Dont see how that makes us judgemental fucks or any less of an enthusiast ??

Exactly what i said haha! Pretty stupid comment he made tbf, if yous read most peoples comments properly azz you'll realise no one is trying to be a dick to skimmy.....