take it like a man :p

lol what kind of info are you wanting? are you going to try fight it? on what ground? have any mitigating circumstances? what speed were you doing? what trype of road? what evidance do they have? where abouts were you caught?

take it like a man ;)

lol what kind of info are you wanting? are you going to try fight it? on what ground? have any mitigating circumstances? what speed were you doing? what trype of road? what evidance do they have? where abouts were you caught?

Dont want alot answering do you :p

Best advice you'll get is slow the hell down! A 40 dual carrigeway is most likely in a built up area or has roadworks on it. Try and fight it and i bet you'll end up geting shafted royally! There's no real excuse for speeding in those circumstances but you're gonna learn that when they load your licence with a few points,probably a nice fine and the insurance rise that comes as standard. :p

they were a few things you could do....but it may of been if it was with a radar gun not a laser one :p

supposedly if its a radar one, and the operator of it had their moblie phone on, you could get away with it as the radiowaves from the phone get 'screw' the reading up.....

Theres a massive book you can buy on avoiding stuff like this aswell by the way ;)

Another bit of advice, buy a laser/radar detector...

you can ask to see the calibration sheet for the equipment, as (i think) they should be calibrated once a week, the same goes for the gatso's.

if it wasn't calibrated that week then you may be able to get away with it.

but if it is, then just take it mate, you can only fight it to a point, even then if you do get off the points they could try to get you for dangerous driving if you were driving erratically. (ive seen it happen a few times in extreme cases)

i got done for speeding 55 in a 30 i got sent to court got done 110 pound fine 6 points on my licence it messes you right up because when your young starlets aint cheap to insure and even more so when you got 6 points. so good luck mate if you get three point you will be all good :rolleyes: or try and ask them to send you on a driver awareness course.

GOOD LUCK BUD!! ;)

• 3 weeks later...

if all else fails offer a skint buddy to take the points for cash?? i just sold 3 points at 100 pound per point,a weeks wages down the pan but hey im not banned!!theres people out there that will take em for you.its finding that person! good luck mate

thats not the point genius!!!!!!

the point si was makin was that the poilce regulary view forums such as this, and comments like that will only attract their attention! say they see that as havin been posted under your user name, and then next week u put pics of your car up with the reg plate or somethin else they can trace your car by, like a house number and street name in the back ground, it wont be us they'll be watchin for on the roads after that will it! genius!

Phil.

u would think that yes, like catchin proper criminals, but no, they do check out forums like this, and the whole youtube thing is all part of the same idea.

thats y we often watch wot we post up on here, just incase the wrong person happens to view it, would be typical bad luck lol!

Phil.

the amount of people that have been caught out on forums/youtube bragging about how fast their car is is huge.

if you are going to drive like a cunt, dont brag about it.

and secondly, dont post here. we have a good rep on this site and dont need bell ends ruining it.

as Si said, if your view on safety is "pay someone else off" then you deserve to get caught.