★ Project 赤い脈動 EP 九一 ★ 14/06/12 - Interior and Exterior Update! ★

Looking forward to seeing what else you've got in store for it now mate, looking very tasty so far. Just noticed though that you've kept the OG high brake light in? I have a Glanza spoiler on mine (which I will post pics of soon by the way - just taking me a while. Haha quite a while) and took it out cause it was like a christmas tree when I brake! Considering putting it back though; because it's quite difficult to make a stealth shelf without it!

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looking forward to seeing what else you've got in store for it now mate, looking very tasty so far. Just noticed though that you've kept the OG high brake light in? I have a Glanza spoiler on mine (which I will post pics of soon by the way - just taking me a while. Haha quite a while) and took it out cause it was like a christmas tree when I brake! Considering putting it back though; because it's quite difficult to make a stealth shelf without it!

Thanks James mate!!!

Yea, got the whole works on there still (christmas tree lights) but it doesnt hurt having an extra brakelight!

Yea, that bit kinda holds the shelf in.

Finishing touches coming soon mate so plz check back soon ;)

Get some pics up of your beast, its been a good while...

Peace Out

Joz

Just seen your updated pics der bro. Man its lookin coll da whole time. Where did you pick up dat rear bar anyway bro? Does it actually make much difference Joz?

Hi Mart! :D

Thanks for checkin out my update man!

Haha, yea she does get treated a lot...

My rear upper bar was custom ordered from Japan, won't say it makes a huge difference but every little helps on our wee cars! Also getting a lot of attention on here lol so I guess it looks good too ;) I seen the exact same bar on a track ep, so it must have some use and I'm glad to be and hope to remain one of the few who have one! :D ;)

Next major update should be late next week mate ;)

Do u like my new sig? I love my Jap stuff haha!

Peace Out

Joz

Extreme Ep Update

Something came in the post (too big to fit thru the letterbox) ;) ;)

Need to pick it up from the p/o ;)

Hmmmm What could it be? :D

Find out next week to see the goods proper! :D......

Peace Out :)

Joz

p.s Have a great weekend people, I'll be workin boo hoo :D

Mini Early Bird Extreme EP Pic Update

Here's an angle that has grown on me :lol:

Screams "Enter Caption Here"! hahaha!

DSC03043W-1.jpg

Enjoy that rear while you can, have to raise the suspension next week so I can get over ramps properly!!!

Hope u like :lol:

Nightmare waiting to get bits onto your car grrrr :D

Peace Out

Joz

Jesus, this car has changed since I last saw pics of it!

Awesome change of image Joz, it's looking so much more aggressive.

Keep those pics coming,

Jay

Thanks Jay mate! :lol:

Yea, it has been a while since your last visit haha! :D

I was real busy in the summer and got my hands on lots of starlet bits, so now she looks just as good as she handles.

Will update with new pics as soon as I get the latest additions on hopefully later this week!

Im going to raise the rear, maybe to match the front, Im just not getting any clearance!

Have to meet up soon with you guys, til then take care, loving your ep80 by the way, really reminds me of my project minus the brakes and strippage :lol:

Peace Out

Joz

p.s Looks can kill haha! :p