★ Project 赤い脈動 EP 九一 ★ 14/06/12 - Interior and Exterior Update! ★

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lol Just one made by a mate which is lighter than your usual diy wooden parcel shelves lol, so I can fit my new 6x9's in it and cover it with speaker cloth!

Defo an improvement in sounds with the Infinity 6x9s, makes journeys more meaningful haha!

The TRD quickshift should have been made stock lol feels like its been there all along!

Will get pics later 2nite, so check back 2moro!

Hows things with your ride Wings?

I have a silver glanza strut brace that would suit your car down to the ground

My Stuff For Sale

As always, big changes coming soon...

Watch This Space... :p

Peace Out

Joz

Hows things with your ride Wings?

Same old, same old, however I have handed my notice in at my current job, and should be a better payed corporate whore within the month, the be inbetween should be (even more) financial fun, but once it settles the mani gets it's secret, gets painted and goes on

The silver brace I'd like, but I really wanted Cusco, or one of those that bolts to the fire wall (or both together, a triangle brace would be really strong), coily's and brace's are on the shopping list when the cash is there,....

So if you stumble upon some coilys good for daily driving (or anything of interest) you let me know :p

Your new toys look nice, my 6By9's are on the normal shelf, the lower bit was just wide enough (also had metal slats either side, so no sagging:))

Hi Wings!

Hope you work your way up the corporate ladder soon :p

Not to worry about the strut brace, it was just your colour thats all :p

Yup, things take time to build momentum but I understand your situation!

Your doing the best u can! I will look out for you the best I can on any interesting suspension bits as they always seem to come my way, hopefully by then you will have the moolah ;b

Thanks for the compliments, defo enjoying the new additions!

Getting some starlet sexy stuff painted today mwhahaha....ermm anyway........

take it easy bro!

Get on the ol' msn if u got time.

Peace Out

Joz

Haha Sound mate! :p

Quite an exclusive lol only 3 people seen it like that so far and that wasnt even on properly lol!

Still stuttering about what to do with the zorst lol, gives us a shout in msn if your about later bro!

Talk Soon!

Peace Out

Joz

• 2 weeks later...

August Moon Extreme Ep Update

:oStarletto Fusion :o

Phase #One of my Starletto's transformation is almost complete :)

So will get some pics up after I collect her from the bodyshop later on today!

Still have a few more bits to get and put on but this is a great start :p

Exciting stuff, watch this space...

:o

Peace Out

Joz

August Moon Extreme Ep Pic Update

:pStarletto Fusion In Words & Pictures :o

*PHASE # ONE COMPLETE*

Hi All :o

Here are some pics I took today of my new look 'Starletto' but first a little report from yours uksc truly...

I only took three pics to make sure I didnt look like a 'poseur' outside in the street lol but its nice to get an urban surrounding in sometimes to mix it up!

As you know Im a lucky guy for getting hold of a few rare parts so I took the opportunity to snap these 'antiquities' up and subtly kit out my Ep91. :D

I had already started with the tte spoiler, then recently the custom front splitter which totally changed the look of the front end for the better. :)

Now it was time to concentrate on the rear end and sides to even out the overall look hence completing the bodykit. Do I go aftermarket or go oem? :o ?

208b4514.jpg

c43a073c.jpg

16e07d84.jpg

It seems that my question is now finally answered! :p

*Starletto FuSiOn Phase #1*

* JdM Front Splitter tm

* Glanza Side Skirts

* Glanza Rear Splitter

* TTE Rear Spoiler

Thanks for all comments already received, looking forward to many more!

Thanks for looking and reading, and most importantly of all take care people, it has been a bad week for starlet death rates so the population seems downhill, but its great to see a lot of new members joining up so keep it up and get more involved in the UKSC community and watch out and look wats going on when you're on the road!!!

Peace Out

Joz

Man im sooo jealous, i love the way your front splitter looks up against the skirts...........its a match made in heaven :o

I want that splitter but then thats copying so im gonna ahve to do some research :)

Its seriously looking good now

Keep up the awesome work :o

Man im sooo jealous, i love the way your front splitter looks up against the skirts...........its a match made in heaven

yea man i think the same :) its cool how they have matched up, its looking good mate and totaly sorted in all the right departments,

looking forward to seing anything else you have planned for starletto jozman :o

Look very good and street Mr Joz

When you say 'Glanza Rear Splitter' do you mean a Glanza rear bumper or an addition?

Why Thank you kindly Mr Blue :)

Rear Splitter means rear lower spoiler mate, just like front splitter but on the rear, glanza rear bumper is a separate body part, and the glanza rear splitter which I have was an optional factory extra and yes it is an addition which fits over the bottom of the bumper giving a more wider look with little winglets/canards :o

Quite difficult to come by the original, copious in clone form.

I was lucky...

Peace Out

Joz

yea man i think the same :o its cool how they have matched up, its looking good mate and totaly sorted in all the right departments,

looking forward to seing anything else you have planned for starletto jozman :o

Thanks Geo, totally appreciating your comments mate, makes it all worth it in the end when you have made some good progress.

Who would have thought you could get a totally thought out n/a too :p

Still a bit more to go, but I am loving the evolution of it all... the involvement, the support, the list goes on, and best of all, all the new people I have met thru the club and on the web with a similar passion!

Watch this space for Phase # Two :p

Til then, take care UKSC members, someone out there cares :D

Huge Peace Out

Joz

wow mr joz nice wrk was blown away ther lovin the "fusion" kit it loooks so much mor complete lovin your infinty speakers 2 ther top speakers i hav same 1s in mine best of luc of wat ever next you cookin up 4 this n/a top job mate :)