★ Project 赤い脈動 EP 九一 ★ 14/06/12 - Interior and Exterior Update! ★

Hi All :rolleyes:

Just a proper introduction of my Red Toyota Starletto Si 1998.

08ac7962.jpg

Yea, Starletto is her nickname, it just sprung to mind one day because I watch so many japanese shows, and it kinda stuck ;b lol

The pic is standard!

So far since that pic I have done:

TTE Spoiler

TTE Backbox

Tribal Interior Styling

15" Mak Blades

Kumho Ecstas 19/45/15

Mods proposed real soon are:

Apexi Power Intake Induction Kit (ordered, 1 week to go!!!

On the lookout for an 8k tacho wiv external shift light (bought 10k limit off ebay ;B)

Possible bump strip removal ;b

Tasty TTE front splitter if there is any ;b***

Stickers, Decals & Badges (trd, tte, apexi)

Lower Strut Braces, any make/glanza oem considered*

Front Strut should be about soon thanks to rmsnoel!!!

Other suspension aids, anti roll,caster etc*

Possible trd or similar quick shift, as I like to change gears a lot*

ICE is in (well cd player anyway, amp, 10" sub, 2 4" speakers for the front and 2 6x9s are in order ;b!

(anyone with any of the items with * for sale in good nick, please pm me, that would be appreciated ;:D

Suspension is proposed but may now wait to save some more £££ ;b

Looks like its gonna be good ol kybs and lowering springs ;b!

Thanks for checking out my ride. This is just the start, I am liking it the way it is so far;b B)

Comments Welcome! Hope you like the pics, I am a night person so most pics are taken at night when the stars are out ;b

New pics coming soon once I get it some mods sorted!

I also got some ideas for the site logo but if im too late, soz, I got assignments too ;b May have a chat to a few people on pm abt it tho. Oh yea, plz feel free to pm me anyway, I have been pm'ing away to other site members and they rock!

Apexi only 1 week away, woohoo;b!

Look forward to hearing from ya soon.

Peace for 2006...

From Joz

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

nice mate. i like red ep91's, but i prefer white ones! :rolleyes:B) only kidding... red was my second choice.

maybe consider getting the clear indicators? it'll clean up the front nicely.

dave burwash @ www.starletgtturbo.co.uk does alot of stuff, including quickshifts etc, so best bet would be have a peek on there mate.

Rich.

Hi Rich

Thanks for the compliments.

I am looking to get the clear indicators and clear side repeaters.

Know anywhere to get them, or order them direct from toyota? And are there different types or just an oem one from toyo?

Also is it hard to get Hid lights fitted (the bright lights with a bluey tint (xenon gas?)

Will pm you later dude, I got a newer manifold today (swapped it over)

The pics are up in my engine/drivetrain topic so you can see the old one and the new! Please let me know what you think.

When you got time Rich ok ;b

Cheers

From Joz

I am looking to get the clear indicators and clear side repeaters.

Know anywhere to get them, or order them direct from toyota? And are there different types or just an oem one from toyo?

nope, just look in the nifty parts section and you'll find the part numbers, take em into toyota an they'll find them for ya.

Also is it hard to get Hid lights fitted (the bright lights with a bluey tint (xenon gas?)

speak to sicaln mate... hes done it, i havent!! :rolleyes:

Will pm you later dude, I got a newer manifold today (swapped it over)

replied B)

Rich.

hay mate, im totaly digging your ride,

i realy like the wheels, have never seen them before and they look quite audiesk if there was ever such a word,

have you thought about removing the rubbing stripss?

also have a look at all the different rear lenses in the technical section,

you might find one that you like,

in regards to the hids i payed 280 for mine from a company called hids for less, you can see pics in my rides thred, its aplug and play afair so you only need somewhere dry and secure to mount the ballasts then your jamin

Hi Enzo

Cheers for making the club possible B)

Proud to be part of it man! :D

Thanx for the compliments on my modest car lol. Only had it 3 months.

I am gonna stick with changing the manifold to the corolla one and sorting out a tasty apexi induction kit for the meantime. :rolleyes:

Hopefull getting a strut brace sorted thanks to one of the members on here ;b

Im not sure if the TTE backbox is helping me or not lol...

Am also on the lookout for a new cluster with tacho.

Will also order in those clear sidelights and clear repeater from toyota soon as.

Plz kep up the good work.

I see new starlet drivers or hear abt them all the time, so hopefully will bump into them one day ( :blink: and ask em to check out the site if I can.

You got pm @Enzo

Peace

From Joz

• 5 weeks later...

Hi All

Just a small tiny update ;b

I got the clear sides and front repeater lenses.

Cost me £45 all in + fitting from my toota garage, so people wanting brand new genuine side repeater lenses they are around £15 a piece :lol:

10d53779.jpg

Silvatec bulbs coming next week ;b

More stuff coming soon. Tacho is here and she is waiting to go in next thursday.

Apexi power intake has been confirmed it is arriving, even tho the company is rumoured to be bust (it has already been bust before). Am also gonna sort out a custom cold air feed so thats gonna be fun. I still cant decide whether to remove the bump strips or colour code em? Any suggestions? ;b

Can't wait.

Hope this tidied it up a little ;b

Peace

From Joz

Wasup Phil

Cheers dude, nowhere near as tasty as the extras you got tho lol

I am happy with it anyways, can't wait for the tacho to be put in next Thursday.

Any word on your apexi yet? Mine is coming from funkystyling and they said they never heard that the firm was bust, altho they were bust before and got bought out by a company called Apexeria, interesting huh. Is you apexi off ebay? taking its time?

Like Geo said to me: Quote"How can you drive spiritedly without a tacho?"

So true man. Well next week its gonna be spirited away LOL

Peace

From Joz

Cheers dude, mine is from the same ebay seller as Scutch's as funkystyling are lookin WAAYYY too much for it compared to ebay. Takin its time is right mate, still waitin on the damn thing tho i think it should be on the way soon! Good luck with the tacho dude, i suggest tappin a small hole thro the dash just behind the gauge for the wires to drop down in, or do it the same way scutch has...tho mine has much less wire visible :lol: sorry scutch :lol::lol::lol: All the best with it.

Phil.

Wasup Dave

Yea it needs a bit more kit but I am gonna sort out the performance first ;b

Aggressive front lip and side skirts are a must for this car to look the part ;b

I am stayin with the 15s for more speed ;b

I must be one of the few with non jap style alloys ;b Mine are Italian lol but I think they suit the car.

Keep posted for sum new pics soon.

Take it easy dude

Peace

From Joz

Good luck with the tacho dude, i suggest tappin a small hole thro the dash just behind the gauge for the wires to drop down in, or do it the same way scutch has...though mine has much less wire visible  :lol: sorry scutch :)  :p  B) All the best with it.

Phil.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

WHY I OUGHTA!!!!! B):D:)

Here's da Tacho pics!

Freshly Taken, set the limit to 2k so you can see the shift light!

Its fixed at an angle so I can see it without taking my eyes off the road too much!

I have waited ages for this... :o

4802ae13.jpg

23c0f5fc.jpg

Enjoy!

Peace Out

Joz

I also changed the front indicator and side repeater bulbs to Silvatec ones :o

Finally took that fried egg look off the menu... :lol:

Also changed the headlight bulbs to hid style plasma white, can't really see too much of a difference but definitely whiter!

Will get pics of the egg free lenses soon.

Take it easy all!

Peace

From Joz