anyone using evo injectors with resister boxs?

Anyone using evo 4 or 6 injectors they are 510cc and 550cc. Thinking of using these on my build as can't afford denzo ones. Just want to know is anyone here using them. I will be mapping tuning developments hybrid td04 @ 1.4 bar boost.

I Don't want to go to big either could cause bad idle. I can pick evo ones up with plugs resister every thing needed for 60 euros so I just want to know they are still good enough. 200 + is pricey enough just for injectors but want to do it right too

I Don't want to go to big either could cause bad idle. I can pick evo ones up with plugs resister every thing needed for 60 euros so I just want to know they are still good enough. 200 + is pricey enough just for injectors but want to do it right too

modern densos will idle better than stock (even the big cc ones).

make me an offer on those 540s i have and you will have yourself direct fit/big cc/with improved spray pattern over stock. (and quickly before i post a forsale ad lol)

Phil