#TIDGEY - Wepr Race spec Glanza V Tdo4 Build - NEARLY DONE

OVERVIEW

OK guys here we go ! :) This is my 96 spec Glanza V build , bought the car middle of last year from Scott Stewart a good friend of mine who luckily lives just down the road from me ! The car has been a work in progress since then i paid £1500 for the motor which i was ecstatic about and basically this is how its come along so far... there will be frequent updates so keep your eyes peeled :D ..

HOW IT USED TO LOOK

Screenshot_2015-01-21-19-43-12_zpscjwzqm

IMG_20150122_171657_zpsiyj4igjx.jpg

HOW IT LOOKS NOW 14/05/15

IMG_20150514_120408_zpsmdjsn26f.jpg

POTATO CAM ^^ BETTER PIC SOON

Engine -> 4E-FTE standard block, internals,head ect.. [ NEW OE Spec oil filter , NEW OE spec cam cover gasket set , NEW Exhaust manifold gasket , NEW TD04 gasket set , New Blue Magnetic sump plug ,NGK ignition leads , NGK iriduim spark plugs ,Walbro 255lph fuel pump , NEW Injector seal kit, TRD oil filler cap, JPerformance Front mount intercooler , Custom WEPR AN-10 oil Catch can with dual K&N Breathers, RW Developments custom AN-10 RaceSpec rocker cover, JD Tuning Clear Cam Cover , Toyosports half size Radiator with ID Workz Mounting Brackets , Tuning Developments fuel rail with braided Fuel lines for fuel filter and for fuel regulator , SARD Fuel pressure regulator ,Standard Injectors cleaned, WEPR TD04 Turbo power up kit ( WEPR manifold ,WEPR downpipe and WEPR (heat wrapped) screamer pipe with Tial 38mm external wastegate ) SOON TO BE WEPR SIDE EXIT . Standard ECU , HDI boost controller with HDI boost guage, Genuine Greddy turbo timer Heavyset powersteering hoses . ] 12/03/15

IMG_20150512_215759_zpsloyqsqj6.jpg

Body and Chassis -> Replica Varis front bumper , Clear indicators , TRD scoop , Purple tow hook , OE Wind deflectors , Whiteline panhard rod , Rota gt3 alloys powder coated custom purple , Underside fully undersealed (arches included ) , Stuke winglets , EBC Ultimax Front and rear Brake pads , Standard front strut brace ! Car is lower than standard standard Shock Absorbers . Maxxis sport Tyres all round

IMG_20150512_215741_zpsrnwb3yri.jpg

Interior -> Sparco bucket seats with Genuine LUKE 4Point harnesses, JDM as fkk Nardi steering wheel , extended shifter , JVC Headunit , stripped interior

IMG_20140825_202401043_zpsoowdbar8.jpg

The Updates / Progress --->>

Update 23/1/2015 - Car is booked in to be undersealed and waxed , also bumper to be painted and arches to be repaired and touched up ! Also undecided whether or not to change shell and buy a mint 98 spec and swap over the parts from mines , if the price is right it will be getting bought in a heartbeat and the wepr tdo4 turbo kit and race spec rocker will be getting stuck on :) ->

# Update 28/1/15 -> Little update for this week guys ! Ordering a few bits and pieces for the V , the AN-10 hose for my racespec rocker cover and clamps to hopefully connect the hoses to my JPerformance oil catch and a rocker cover gasket set from IdWorkz also getting new gaskets for the WEPR turbo kit ;)

:)Update 31/1/2015 - So seeing as I was doing HeeHaw today I decided to get the turbo out and give it a good old clean as it was covered in grime and dirt and was due a good scrubbing so set about it with a wire brush and some cilit bang , turned out well also have my parts I ordered due this week coming :) woohoo car parts :D:)

10915672_10206075005814501_2566949700292

Update 2/1/2015 - Small update here but in the process of having a custom twin k&n filter AN10 Oil Catch can made up by Sacha At Wepr also getting a full bolt/nut kit for the tdo4 kit ! May as well have fresh bolts to go with the new gaskets eh :D The Glanza ( Tidgey ) is still in the Bodyshop havnt heard much as my car hasn't been made a priority ( insert sad face :( ) But will be worth it when it comes home ;)

UPDATE 2/3/2015 - Been a wee while guys but the car is basically finished getting the bumper painted , fully undersealed and the arch repaired oh and the indicator is finally gonna be secure .. haha ! Anyways the underside and inside the arches are looking amazing ! Here is a few pics

with the Bumper on and indicator in place

IMG_20150221_133820_zpsjyxpsqea.jpg

received_m_mid_1425167077594_b3bfb5de708

IMG_20150228_235023_zpss1xeuaso.jpg

Sooo whats next ? Well ..

The body work has been fixed up so im happy for now , although the car could be doing with a full respray in ideally pearl white ( inner white car whore talking) But this can come at a later date ... I suppose ! With the body looking the way i want it , time to finish the car for the mean time ! The car is going to a good friends Unit ( Hi Dave ) so we can paint the likes of the slam bar, behind the front bumper and do the calipers ect ect .. Also gonna do some engine work and set up the boost controller ( Thanks _Shaun_) and just tidy things up along the way.

The car is at the stage where the end is near ! (thank god ) Time to go on and buy the last of the car parts ! stay tuned .. some WEPR sexyness is on the horizon :)

Update 4/3/15 - New goodies turned up from ID Workz rapid delivery as always ! New pads , gaskets , sump plug ect .. :) #CarpartsYO IMG_20150304_231448_zpslnbcydhx.jpg IMG_20150305_151908_zpsnjbdnswy.jpg

UPDATE 12/03/2015 -- :D

Well good news !! got the car from the bodyshop now the fun begins fitting the turbo kit and all the other bits in between ! My pal Dave has wasted no time in getting stuck in about it ! He is some lad ! and now for some photies !

IMG-20150311-WA0003_zpsq3mzhn6a.jpg

RACE SPEC ROCKER COVER WITH FULL GASKET SET FITTED :)

IMG-20150312-WA0000_zpsilskci4c.jpg

DOWNPIPE HEATWRAPPED

IMG-20150311-WA0005_zpsbmkxhzmw.jpg

The EXTENDED SHIFTER FITTED IN :)

IMG-20150312-WA0001_zpsyygdinwe.jpg

ALL POLISHED UP :)

IMG-20150311-WA0011_zpsqkkvx2hn.jpg

IMG-20150311-WA0006_zps4xa6acao.jpg

ROCKER COVER FITTED AND POLISHED , WITH THE TD04 SITTING RIGHT AT HOME IN THE BAY :) AND THE RADIATOR MOUNTING BRACKETS ON ASWELL :D

THE FRONT BUMPER IS BEING REPAINTED CAUSE IT NEVER TURNED OUT GREAT BUT SHOULDN'T BE LONG UNTIL ITS BACK ON THE CAR .. STAY TUNED ;)

Edited by #TIDGEY

The white v is my old one! Guessing its for sale?

You have put the time and effort in to get you 96 v to where it is now surly it makes sense to carry on. Looks a clean example.

Yeah its for sale replied to your message buddy :) That is very true buddy but I will wait and see what happens Ive always wanted a white V in my option it's the best colour!

• 1 month later...