dropped the car off this morning to have the release bearing fixed...

mech calls me up. "umm the bearings fine.... the clutch isnt"

i have been sold a wanky clutch... the teeth in the discs were worn, and have just been eaten away by the input shaft of the gearbox.. lovely.

just ordered a new clutch kit from OS Giken... 2 weeks and lots and lots of money.

i am the poorest man alive right now... so no remaps this month.

if i hadnt spent so much money on this car, id torch the cunt.

• Replies 617
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i have.

they were 350 quid. i just had to break it to kate that were not going on holiday this year.

the clutch itself costs almost 900 quid for the 4e one. but clever me had to get a 5e didnt i. which needs a custom made flywheel.

kate was ok with it believe it or not. i think she could hear the sadness in my voice. i was like needing some wubs earlier. the thought of more money/time in this car makes me want to cry.

she'll probably pwn me once im not so gutted about it.

why didnt you call me and tell me this? prick.

also mate, you do know there's an OS Giken 5E clutch on the auctions? the one thats been relisted a million times, same guy with that HKS Fcon I've which is now quite cheap.

think its up for 400quid, which for a full kit aint too bad. how used it is, i don't know.

also fuck you for not calling me.

silver F-Con..mmmmm...version 1 or something on the firmware so no fucker in the world can map it...;)

Stop pissing about you two on the auctions, I've been having lots of fun pushing up turboalfa's (or whatever his name is) bids on everything...soon he'll crack I can smell it.

im going to be the loss on yahoo atm mate, im fucking poooooor because of this clutch. although ill enjoy your alfaturb biddens. hes a nub.

also, harry, ill cry if i call you. ill give you a ring when im home though, as i can cry all i like there.

silver F-Con..mmmmm...version 1 or something on the firmware so no fucker in the world can map it...;)

Stop pissing about you two on the auctions, I've been having lots of fun pushing up turboalfa's (or whatever his name is) bids on everything...soon he'll crack I can smell it.

fuck you. i'll map it with my calculator. casio mate, it'll pwnz de fcon.

also, plenty of people can map it, its de ubs. who said it had to be 'official'... ;)

also, pissing about? ahem, we've been on there in other guises for quite some time, although i don't usually bid on EP parts, only when im bored and want to piss people off.

even the might of your casio will fail to map that piece of crap..it's older and more rubbish than even me. But hey, get it bought and prove me wrong ;)

Also what's with all the also's?

Also..stop buying tiny parts that fit in an a5 envelope, get buying big huge things like what I have...filling containers like a jigsaw then unloading them and being crushed by exhausts and roll cages is the shizzle.

heres a wee update...

while ive had the ar off the road with the fecking clutch problems... i thought id get some other stuff out the way that ive been meaning to do..

started on the cam cover. stripped it back to bare metal again, got the new AN fitting on and just general tidying it up (it had a dent in it randomly) before i get it primed and painted.

S7300505.jpg

S7300506.jpg

S7300511.jpg

then i started on the rear lights.. im doing them black on the inside to make them a bit more subtle to match the car.

S7300507.jpg

S7300512.jpg

then i put the first coat of red on the cooling panel... and it reacted to the primer :angry:. ill have to rub it down and start again! gay

S7300508.jpg

clutch should be here soon aswell...

even the might of your casio will fail to map that piece of crap..it's older and more rubbish than even me. But hey, get it bought and prove me wrong :angry:

Also what's with all the also's?

Also..stop buying tiny parts that fit in an a5 envelope, get buying big huge things like what I have...filling containers like a jigsaw then unloading them and being crushed by exhausts and roll cages is the shizzle.

i dont have a container, so i'll make do with EMS and SAL thankyou very much ;d

the last time i had anything sent container/surface, it took about a year to arrive. fuck that shit for cracks and giggles.

yeeehaaaaaaaaaaa its on now boyo!!!!!

time for some progress now my man!!!! sweet!!!! get her fitted asap!!! and stop nay-sayin the floor bars, get it fitted and u'll love it!

Phil.

he'll love the fact it does nothing? ;]

also, the reason OS sent it out quick is because it was in stock, they didn't have to like, hammer and chisel it like they did with that thrust bearing. send me the box, it looks lush, and older than time. i needs it.