• Replies 617
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yeah mate, went up there this morning, and they said it wasnt their problem. i popped the bonnet and stared having a look about. and they said that all the gears had gone now. so i was fucking screwing. i clonked it into 2nd by hand and drove it home to check it out properly. and discovered the cunts had snapped the selector cable inside the sheath.

i couldnt see it when i had done it because it was dark, but in the day it was as clear as crystal. they were numptys for not spoting it...

i ordered a new one and im all game for weds now mate.

thank fuck.

yeah...wonder who sourced him that bonnet....wot a kind chap he must be!!! :angry: :)

anyway, back on topic, dude...i was SO chuffed for u yesterday when u told me it wasnt the full gear box!!!! hopefully this is is the final piece of the puzzle!!!! fingers are crossed for u mate!!!

also, i hate to say i told u so...but...well...I DID!!!!!!!!!!!!!! mu'hahahahaha! i have faith in this project u see, it WILL all come together for u! keep us updated man!

Phil.

the bonet is growing on me, i didnt like it at first.

I can understand where he's coming from. When I picked the car up it had the bonnet on and as I drove back from Scotland everytime I got out the car to fill up/stop at service stations it grew on me even more.

At the end I was actually kind of annoyed that I had to bring it back for him instead of keeping it myself.

It does however suit black more than white though imo.