• Replies 617
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i really like that mate. looks much better black. the bonnet is not to my taste at all though, even though its suppose to be super cool i think they have got it wrong styling wise and the stock bonnet looks so much better.

point taken about the bonnet, tbh it isnt the best looking thing ever. BUT, i have it for a reason. the cooling is much, much better with this bonnet compared to the stock one. those vents sit right over my manifold and help get alot of the heat out from under the bonnet.

great car rick very impressed with it 2years well waiting for and you havent finished it yet, bring on more boost <_< . I will be poping down over the next couple of weeks so will arrange a meet up

point taken about the bonnet, tbh it isnt the best looking thing ever. BUT, i have it for a reason. the cooling is much, much better with this bonnet compared to the stock one. those vents sit right over my manifold and help get alot of the heat out from under the bonnet.

You've put a lot of work and thought into the car Rick and hell has it paid off!.

Best Glanza I have seen by a mile <_<

i agree dave best glanza. threatening would i lol! <_< . i will arrage it with rob as well because he said he would like to meet up at the same time. Shame we missed each other last night