• Replies 617
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:( yeh each to there own, i agree there gay without splitters or skirts to go with them! I'll try it anyway, if it looks crap i'll take it off! and yep a carbon zep spoiler, i got the first ever one custom made for my ep82, but sold the car and spoiler seperately! theres a trader on toyotagtturbo.com, ep styling, i gave him the idea to start producing them, i'm first in line for the 1st ep91 spoiler. Go get your name down lol, i think they will be an ongoing thing. I'll get some pix up of the one for the ep82 later :thumbsup:
  • 9 months later...

Hi dave here in cork ireland my mate gav has this glanza now and it's getting mapped at 1.2 bar with a new td04!!!!! turbo! less lag is the key! he is taking good care of it so dont worry ill take a few pics of her and put them up for you all!!!

im actually really upset by this.

it was the first TD06 glanza, and its still the only one that im aware of. when i build it, it was groundbreaking.

why not just td04 something else.

this car is now very very average. ANOTHER 5e/td04, yawn.

RIP

i still want him to take the stickers off. td04s are shit, they are not TC.

lag was the whole point of this car lol!!!!

lag lag lag lag lag lag lag lag lag lag lag........................lag lag lag lag.....WARP SPEED 9!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Phil.

Not at all mate it wasnt as laggy as u seem to think :thumbsup:

A lot less so than other big power starlets

It was lush!

Wish you'd kept it at least until i could have afforded it Rick :thumbsup: