1st gear is useless, and i get some chirping in 2nd, but after that its grip all the way.

ive got the boost coming in progressivly so that it doesnt give you that harsh powercurve/torquesteer that you usually see with big turbos. it helps alot in keeping the wheelspinning down to a minimum. ive also got a quaife in the box, decent tyres, anti lift kit, etc every little helps.

• Replies 617
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

thats pretty damn good then if u dont get to much wheelspin more power to the ground lol finally good to see a fast glanza around apart from dan (starlet3sgte) in the gt u 2 only quick 1s about i think raced so many down lakeside on my old 195hp ct9 setup and none were all that really lol but lovley glanza anyway mate will message u on here see wen u goin out etc on like sat nights so we can meet up

i dont really do the whole saafend/basildon cruise thing anymore.

only went down there on weds as it was the big july PF meet and they are usually pretty sound. im always about though ^^

i'd like to have a proper nose at that astra anyways so we'll have to meet up.

yer will let u know wen we out and about rick u never know

and noisy boy i think the glanza would win beacuse it has less weight so there for more power to weight but if the the astra had the head finished would be outrun at topend but still wat a race a 1.3 turbo vs 2.0 turbo couldnt be anything better lol

yer will let u know wen we out and about rick u never know

and noisy boy i think the glanza would win beacuse it has less weight so there for more power to weight but if the the astra had the head finished would be outrun at topend but still wat a race a 1.5 turbo vs 2.0 turbo couldnt be anything better lol

:)

yer your right there mate specially after all that time and money gone into it lol surely a td06 on 1.8 would be more then 350 thought they went to like 500hp

on a larger engine (sr20det, rb26 etc), yes, but not on a 5E derivative. TD06's can be devestating, however there are MANY variants that can produce all sorts of power outputs.

500 would be interesting, and useless. Can you imagine trying to take a corner with that sort of power?

You'd be dead, basically. :o

• 3 weeks later...