Item For Sale: Zisco Buddy Club Spec 2 style exhaust

Item Condition & Description: Not for the faint hearted, roughly a year old, bought brand new by myself, unlike the genuine Buddy Club system it is full stainless steel, and 2 and 3/4 inch bore with 4 inch tip. In excellent condition. I have been at it with the autosol all morning and has came up a treat. Beware this is very load, sounded awesome on boost. I do have a video somewhere from when I fitted it, if anyone is interested pm me and I will fire it over to you. For ep82.

Price:£300 posted to the UK, for Ireland or international post pm me for a quote.

Pictures:
P1250170_zpshcgvwos9.jpg
411e1545-b2b7-4bab-8199-770ccdeff422_zps
P1250173_zps42lohrhj.jpg

Payment & Shipping Details: Cash on collection or Paypal + 4% fees or as a gift, postage included in price to the UK, for international please pm me for a quote.

Cheers for reading

James

Edited by JamesD89

need to shift the bits I've up for sale at the min mate hopefully they sell soon and I will give you a shout

Theres a bit of a chain! I want your wepr side exit but have to sell mine before i can buy it and you buy james. Someone buy my zorst and help us all out ;)

Theres a bit of a chain! I want your wepr side exit but have to sell mine before i can buy it and you buy james. Someone buy my zorst and help us all out ;)

haha I know mate it's always the way.. sell one bit to buy another