red jam glanza

Why do they keep putting the fake rays wheels on all their cars?!

they have a load of them in stock man! so when i new import comes in, they put some clean rims on! and to be fair nothin wrong with replicas.. they look the part anywho

I've heard some rumours that........possibly that one, but DEFO Fran's old black one (that was asked about on here last week)....are destined for.......BALLYMENA!!!! 20miles or so from me!!! where i work at present!!!!!!!!!!

dont quote me tho, just wot i heard on the Ballymena EP scene!

Phil.

I've heard some rumours that........possibly that one, but DEFO Fran's old black one (that was asked about on here last week)....are destined for.......BALLYMENA!!!! 20miles or so from me!!! where i work at present!!!!!!!!!!

dont quote me tho, just wot i heard on the Ballymena EP scene!

Phil.

Yea i bought the black ne that used to belong to this Fran person lol, a mate Paul bought the black one with the black advan wheels with blue lip and another mate Neil bought the white starlet with red lip on the wheels, all are in ballymena already apart from mine which i will be going over for shortly.

jonny

jonny are u havin a laugh?? that black auto with the JAM kit and the black and blue advans is in Ballymena?? are u shittin me???

i need to meet this guy and DROOOOLLL over his car!!!!

I work weekends and usually thursdays in the co-op petrol station on broughshane street at the mo, should be there for another month or so before i get sent home to Larne (except this week u wont get me, im in Austria!). u HAVE to call in some night! i work 3-11 shifts as the supervisor, if u look up the left side of the shop and see my car COME IN AND FIND ME!!!! ASK FOR PHIL!!!!!!! I WILL KNOW WHO U ARE!!!!!! I WILL FEEL AN EP AFINITY AND KNOW IMMEDIATLEY ITS U AND your MATE!!!!

I'll be in NEXT SUNDAY (not this sunday) 3-11!!! BRING THE CAR!!!! or i'll find u in the car park opposite B&Q!!! and i MOLEST his car!

Phil.

jonny are u havin a laugh?? that black auto with the JAM kit and the black and blue advans is in Ballymena?? are u shittin me???

i need to meet this guy and DROOOOLLL over his car!!!!

I work weekends and usually thursdays in the co-op petrol station on broughshane street at the mo, should be there for another month or so before i get sent home to Larne (except this week u wont get me, im in Austria!). u HAVE to call in some night! i work 3-11 shifts as the supervisor, if u look up the left side of the shop and see my car COME IN AND FIND ME!!!! ASK FOR PHIL!!!!!!! I WILL KNOW WHO U ARE!!!!!! I WILL FEEL AN EP AFINITY AND KNOW IMMEDIATLEY ITS U AND your MATE!!!!

I'll be in NEXT SUNDAY (not this sunday) 3-11!!! BRING THE CAR!!!! or i'll find u in the car park opposite B&Q!!! and i MOLEST his car!

Phil.

lol Yes shes in Ballymena alright, got a run in her tonight there for the first and by god she can shift, cant give her the gears quick enough. The advan wheels are very nice i didnt like them in the pics but up close and on the car they look very well. That will do ill come up in a run and see if your about, seen you in the carpark last nite.lol

Pauls Glanza

311246-1.jpg

ditto got mine from wrc.

@ sparky - lower it more? steady on, wheels will go up into the arches with people in the back lol. :unsure:

does look nice though... and rep wheels are 400 a set of 16 with tyres... fair price imo

Where did you find them that cheap mate

Got a website or a link?

As much as i love Advans, they are getting kind of common on the imports..And tbh, there not really any lighter than my rotas..

And yes there in one piece still :lol:

they might not be as light, or on par, but good lord, they will be many times stronger <_<