Hello guy's new to the forum & Hi I'm on the look out for a Toyota glanza v auto for sale in any colour.does anyone no of any about that they would like to sell or thinking of selling, only that I am struggling to find any, I had one 5yrs ago & there was lots back then.

Hi yeah

Hi there yeah nice that over my budget though, I had one as good as that over 4 yrs ago paid £2700 for it 20.000 miles on the clock, engine bay was spotless much cleaner than that one, then I did the daftest thing and sold it when it had 35.000 miles on the clock for £2600, I have seen it a couple of times for sale, looked in a poor state. Edited by mart1

When I got it in 2011 it had a few stickers on it was very clean throughout and had a box of new tein springs in the boot. I had her 2 years no issue I fancied a change so I got a ae111 trueno with open itbs :-)

It got passed about abit last I heard the turbo and engine was knackered and had half a fmic kit. It's current owner lives in Manchester. Been trying to buy my private reg back off it but they guy ignored me on facefook. I still regret selling it was sooo clean.

When I got it in 2011 it had a few stickers on it was very clean throughout and had a box of new tein springs in the boot. I had her 2 years no issue I fancied a change so I got a ae111 trueno with open itbs :-)

It got passed about abit last I heard the turbo and engine was knackered and had half a fmic kit. It's current owner lives in Manchester. Been trying to buy my private reg back off it but they guy ignored me on facefook. I still regret selling it was sooo clean.

green tein springs I had them fitted new as well, funny that y would they be in a box, and as for the stickers I put them on to it was the fashion at the time lol green & yellow & smiley face there was a good scratch behind one I hidden, I scratched it cutting a sticker when it was on the car with a Stanley knife, thick or what lol. 30mins to get to Manchester for me, where is it I would like it back if I could get it cheap price do it up. Edited by mart1

green tein springs I had them fitted new as well, funny that y would they be in a box, and as for the stickers I put them on to it was the fashion at the time lol green & yellow & smiley face there was a good scratch behind one I hidden, I scratched it cutting a sticker when it was on the car with a Stanley knife, thick or what lol. 30mins to get to Manchester for me, where is it I would like it back if I could get it cheap price do it up.

• 3 weeks later...