Anyone ever came across these before? I bought them on ebay a good few months ago are brand new came in the orignal box from japan with crazy jap leaflets n stuf but can't find any info on them and I've never seen a set before they are 5zigen and weigh 4.8kg..anyone know the model? These arnt for sale by the way lol AA3E07D6-9C55-497B-9956-18EA35B16B74_zps

Love the centre cap try harder lol 164CF3F8-CA5B-47F0-91FB-79563AE5A5AF_zps

Edited by Whitenoize

They have all the usual jap markings is It jjb or sumthing stamped on them and stamps round the rim but can't remember of the top of my head what they are will get more pictures on fri when I'm home and pictures of the jap leaflets that came with them cheers for looking into it for me Marc

Ah well guess it will remain a mystery don't think I will use the centre caps as that's like rays stickers on grids lol glad I didn't pay a fortune for them.. I really like them still tbh suppose that's all that matters really.. Thanks for your help Marc