Item For Sale:td04 complete kit, just had new seals and bearings fitted to turbo, also has silicone, braided hoses, steel gaskets, mild steel manifold and downpipe, original rad friendly

Item Condition & Description:as above

Price: £350 posted

Pictures:D5C99BF4-E982-4E14-8F50-5FF437AE7929_zps

Payment & Shipping Details:paypal

Edited by Manny01

Thanks for the info, I'm just going on what I paid for it, plus when I bought it the seller said no smoke and perfect running order, so I fitted it all excited about it and after a run it started smoking. They said it was ok when they had it. So I'm hoping someone will give me a good offer. Plus I've heard good things about the mild steel lasting a long time. Thanks.

Edited by Manny01

That looks like a toyo sport manifold and decat, sorry your not going to get 495 for this,

Just as a reference the toyo sport manifold and decat are £150 new and not rated for quality.

dont get to ahead of urselve !!!! toyosports mild steel gen2 are 210 new !!! also there very strong dont be fooled by the SS crap they sell a quick brace welded on will make them last for years !!!

price is a bit steep 250 / 275 sounds about right for the complete kit above

Edited by 5e colin

I built a toyo kit and braced it for my mk1 (mild) and had no issues with it personally other than I had to trim the flange on the manifold to miss the power steering pump bracket, and I later cut the decat and welded it back on at more of an upward angle so that it didn't bend the exhaust down lol... Anyway! I didn't break it, thought it was quite good... Sold the car to my mate and he's cracked the manifold twice. Even with the massive brace I welded in. But he does give it death I presume. I presume they only crack when they run big EGTs

dont get to ahead of urselve !!!! toyosports mild steel gen2 are 210 new !!! also there very strong dont be fooled by the SS crap they sell a quick brace welded on will make them last for years !!!

price is a bit steep 250 / 275 sounds about right for the complete kit above

Didn't realise prices had gone up so much on these, got mine for 130 new and most were selling for 150-180 at that time and have been for ages,

But would agree 275 sounds abour right