SOLD:Glanza for sale. Standalone vf34 Varis Zep Forged etc..

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi guys I replied to all the pms. I am based in west Canada so 8 hours behind but Ill do my best to get back asap. Also thank you for the kind comments gunna miss her sure is a special Starlet.

• 1 month later...

Hi guys just writing to let you know that its still for sale Ive been failing bigtime with this. Sorry about the late reply I will answer all of you mails asap. A few questions which Ive noticed are about daily driving it does pretty much the same mpg as stock off boost if not better but obviously on full boost it will destroy fuel at 1.7bar totally worth it though but to be fair its still cheap as its a 1.3. It would need to be raised on the coilovers too as its pretty shitty tackling speed bumps it wasn't my daily which is why its pretty much ready for the track but the dampers can make for a comfy ride if it was raised.

Another thing is the car has no NCT the Irish equivalent of the mot so its illegal to drive it here so if you are willing to take it to the u.k it will need to be transported. It has none because it expired NOT because its faulty its declared off the road for tax reasons as Im not going to pay for it because its not been used. Again apologies for the late reply I have been super busy here in Canada and there is none of my Starlet mates left where Im from to deal with it back home.

• 2 weeks later...

Yeah its still forsale.

try corey here and toyotagtturbo

he will eventually get back to you.

and if you already in ireland he would more than likely be happy to do the deal.

Good luck man :)

its a properly awesome car.

Phil

Edited by Phil
  • 1 month later...

bump. Sorry kinda gave up on this but all pms have been answered and Im off with an injury so have plenty of time to talk now. Let me know if you have any questions. This thing needs no be driven.

Edited by Corey