Huge clear out of new, oem, rare and cool ep91 parts...

Hey there. I recently sold my Glanza here in Canada due to the fact the roads are awful, the standard of driving is awful, the weather is awful and the speed limits make the UK look like the Autobahn. These are all the remaining parts I had been amassing for winter.

Few rules of sale:

-I will NOT part out the 'kits' into individual parts

-Shipping from Canada is included, this is also tracked and insured and takes only a few days more than getting stuff from within the UK. No need to worry and no "missing parts"!

-I won't as yet be taking any offers, as im already lowballing everything here, i'm making a massive loss overall already.

-For any of the traders, I will do a deal for everything, as this would be easier for shipping and would also be an easy way for someone to make a few quid selling everything individually.

Best to email me for an immediate reply wolfsbergwelder ( at) gmail.com

Item For Sale: Greddy Emanage Blue w/ 3 Bar MAP sensor and wiring

Item Condition & Description: Used, fully working order just a few scratches

Price (includes shipping, fees etc) : 220

Pictures: 20150210_123931.jpg

Payment & Shipping Details: Will be shipped tracked and insured as to avoid ANY potential issues, shouldn't take longer than 5 working days to get to the UK/Ireland.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Item For Sale: Stainless exhaust upgrade kit. Stainless Decat, Stainless 4 branch mani, carbon fibre effect heat wrap, new stud nuts and gaskets for fitting and black steel zip ties for the wrap. I'll throw in a black, working HKS dump valve (It's a fake but works as the real thing, was sold to me on here as a legit HKS part).

Item Condition & Description: Pipes are used, everything else is new.

Price (Includes fees, shipping etc) : 230

Pictures: 20150210_123842.jpg

20150210_123809.jpg

Payment & Shipping Details: Will be shipped tracked and insured as to avoid ANY potential issues, shouldn't take longer than 5 working days to get to the UK/Ireland.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Item For Sale: TOM'S Rare Delrin gearknob.

SOLD AND PAID FOR

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Item For Sale: FISCO Uprated 'self learning/PNP' ECU

Item Condition & Description: Used but working. Raises rev limit, removes speed limit, allows use of higher boost etc, you all know the deal.

EDIT: Some interested buyers here have seen my previous post about this ECU. Ignore that, when I made that post I had fitted the ECU and driven less than 5 miles. After a longer use (around 200miles) I did see a slight increase in the rev limit, but due to the retarded speed limits i never took it over 80mph, and I have no idea about the map as I was running a bone stock ct9.

Buy with confidence, if you're not happy with it within 7 days, I'll refund you upon delivery back to me. I'm not trying to scam anyone here, and a testament to the usefulness of the unit is the fact that the guy who I bought this off, has already made me an offer for it back again, which speaks volumes.

Cheers! :)

More info:

http://www.ukstarletowners.com/topic/83874-fisco-ecu-glanza-l325/

http://rarecorollaparts.blogspot.ca/2014/05/used-fisco-tuned-ecu.html

Price (Includes shipping and fees etc) : SOLD

Pictures:

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Item For Sale: OEM Optional Ignition surround and footwell lights

SOLD AND PAID FOR

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Item For Sale: Cusco Oil Catch Tank with hoses

Price SOLD AND PAID

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Item For Sale: Tuning Developments cooling upgrade pack. Alu monster twin core(may be a triple i cant remember) rad, slimline fan and fitting kit, water pump, low temp thermo and a silicone hose.

Item Condition & Description: BRAND NEW NEVER USED. Few bent fins, as they were when I bought it.

Price (Includes shipping and fees etc) : 180

Pictures: 20150210_123950.jpg

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Item For Sale: Timing belt kit with tensioners

Item Condition & Description: BRAND NEW NEVER USED

Price (Includes shipping and fees etc) : 30

Pictures: 20150210_123958.jpg

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Item For Sale: SUPER SUPER Rare ARC Designs uprated top mount intercooler with matching cusco alu pipe.

Item Condition & Description: Great condition. There was a small pin hole on the underside that was repaired and pressure tested, working perfectly and won't be seen when fitted. Great looking part and hard to find.

Price (Includes shipping and fees etc) : 200

Pictures: 20150210_124006.jpg

20150210_124021.jpg

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Item For Sale: Toyota Remote Entry Key fob

Item Condition & Description: BRAND NEW FROM JAPAN

Price (Includes shipping and fees etc) : SOLD

Pictures:

Item For Sale: Toyota Rescueman III

Price SOLD AND PAID

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Item For Sale: Tuning Developments 255lph Uprated Fuel Pump

Price (Includes shipping and fees etc) SOLD AND PAID

Edited by Yoshimitsu666

Bit of a feeding frenzy going on here at the moment.....so be quick..ALL PARTS ARE FOR EP91 GLANZA AS STATED ABOVE

Whitenoize the gear knob is yours (and was sold to me on here as gen)

Footwell and ignition lights gone

Cusco catch tank gone pending payment

Fisco ECU Gone

Thanks lads, :D

Edited by Yoshimitsu666

Ok, UPDATE....

Fisco ECU Still available!

The key fob will need programming by yourself, which takes around 25 seconds :) . There is a guide on the other gt turbo forum which ill find for ya if needed.

Sorry for any delays in replying to PM's etc, 7 hr time difference with us out here!

Yeah BlueBear, was the cleanest car i've ever owned, sold it to a man from Ballynahinch Norn Irn lol. Just can't see the point in having a nice vehicle here at all, i see lambo's, ferraris, hellcat challengers etc, and every road has a speed cam on, whats the point?! Also been laid off due to the oil prices which is another reason I need to clear up some funds.