MOD whats happening to the threads you make on the forum from all times????

Is to much crap on the forum already if it hasn't been commented on in a year or pinned or the op hasn't asked for it to be pinned or saved it should be delited.. Think how many will these wheels fit or what bhp will my car be or what is my mega rare gold key worth threads we would have in ten years time if everything got saved

Or what oil should I put In my car lol the list is endless

Edited by Whitenoize

Is to much crap on the forum already if it hasn't been commented on in a year or pinned or the op hasn't asked for it to be pinned or saved it should be delited.. Think how many will these wheels fit or what bhp will my car be or what is my mega rare gold key worth threads we would have in ten years time if everything got saved

Or what oil should I put In my car lol the list is endless

How can you mind read ?! Lol

Oh yea stuff like that fair play - i was referring to threads I've started myself.

yeah threads that are helpfull to the community should obviously stay or if it's sumthing you want to keep as a personal record we should be able to ask mods to pin the thread and if they see fit pin it.. ther is loads of crap on the forum at the min countless posts about the same thing Edited by Whitenoize

But how do u put a turbo on a na m9 and will my 11.5j dare wheels fit

yeah threads that are helpfull to the community should obviously stay or if it's sumthing you want to keep as a personal record we should be able to ask mods to pin the thread and if they see fit pin it.. ther is loads of crap on the forum at the min countless posts about the same thing