What events are we partakeing this year ?

You don't have much luck do you dude drips and missing air beds haha

Nah man the drip was good the main thing I wasn't happy with was that they cut the sleeve on my hoody to attach me to the drip lol so lose of clothes as well and some of my clothes Went missing lol yeah the air bed going missing was a kick on the bollocks as when got back from hospital just wanted to lay on something soft and that was taken from me lol instead had to lay on floor lol

Don't for get a tent that leaks lmao

Yh lol more rain was in my tent than outside lol

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He was pitched next to me, adz, matt and sam last year with the smallest tent I have ever seen.....

Yeah that tent was mad looked small but was massive inside I shit you not lol it was a mansion lol and I think it was you guys who bought me the bed cheers for that guys :) you and Adam or it was matt not to sure but love to you all for that helping when in need much love for you all:) xxxxxxx

Yeah that tent was mad looked small but was massive inside I shit you not lol it was a mansion lol and I think it was you guys who bought me the bed cheers for that guys :) you and Adam or it was matt not to sure but love to you all for that helping when in need much love for you all:) xxxxxxx

We all went and bought the bed :p! Was like the biggest mission ever to get it ahah ! Always happy to help :)!

So what on the agenda this year for entertainment ??

You can't do the same trick twice after all ;-)

Lol I'm thinking on randof shit not to sure but I will see what I can do for entertainment fella :) does anyone know if their is gonna be any pain endurance games this year or car pulls ect?

Fair I liked yours and your dad's starlets I think it was you dad I made a complete mug of my self infront of lol was joking around with a few guys and was joking about something to do with sacking cock and I was doing the show of deep throating lol making all the noises and shit and he looked at me and was like ow then haha

Edited by toyotag2014

Fair I liked yours and your dad's starlets I think it was you dad I made a complete mug of my self infront of lol was joking around with a few guys and was joking about something to do with sacking cock and I was doing the show of deep throating lol making all the noises and shit and he looked at me and was like ow then haha

Lmfao he dint tell me about that one haha

Phahhh I remember that :yahoo:

Phahhh I remember that :yahoo:

Yh you was sat right next to me lol I loved that did not stop laughing since I got their was a great laugh will have to bring more alcohol this time as done the lot the first night and had to drive to tesco in the worst condition ever in the morning lol :)