Japan Racing offset

To be honest though mate, no one really has the money to buy genuine 1000 pound wheels lol so these or rotas are the best for the budget.

I don't want second hand ones either, I want something new and fresh. As long as they look amazing as these do, I think they are a good shout for new wheels.

Not japanese and not a copy of a rota Grid that an insult to Rays engineering

I'd say it was an attempt to make a te37 rep but change it a little failing badly...

Tell me, at that amazing price does it not worry you in the slightest about quality?

Not japanese and not a copy of a rota Grid that an insult to Rays engineering

I'd say it was an attempt to make a te37 rep but change it a little failing badly...

Tell me, at that amazing price does it not worry you in the slightest about quality?

I did say a rep of a rep. Most people will notice something is a fake rota rather than a fake real wheel these days

Define quality tho....weight? Durability? Paint job???

Has anyone bought JR wheels and tried them?

Or are we slagging off thing we don't know about?

Everyone was saying rotas were crap a few years ago...saying they break etc lol I just don't think you are ever gonna notice difference unless you are on track and weight is a huge factor....

Define quality tho....weight? Durability? Paint job???

Has anyone bought JR wheels and tried them?

Or are we slagging off thing we don't know about?

Everyone was saying rotas were crap a few years ago...saying they break etc lol I just don't think you are ever gonna notice difference unless you are on track and weight is a huge factor....

In the case and At £380 delivered I think they will be a top quality bargain ,why do you bring up weight and durability? If you had a clue you would actually realise that a rota slip is one of the lightest wheels about and durable with a good paint job and on track would you notice a difference ? I think not

The whole slagging off and hate comes from the fact that they can't actually come up with a genuine design of their own and copy genuine wheels that were designed and manufactured years ago. Like said earlier nobody knows a replica wheel as a replica of a genuine wheel, everybody thinks nowadays that they're all replicas of Rotas.

Ive been looking at getting these wheels guys,

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/JAPAN-RACING-JR3-15-8J-4x100-114-ET25-GUN-METAL-ALLOYS-RIM-ALLOY-WHEELS-Y1893-/281496346089?pt=UK_Cars_Tyres_RL&hash=item418a7d5de9

im just wondering if these will fit correctly and that the offset will look right?

Any thoughts? :)

Et25 8j will rub and you will need to roll your arches 7j would be easier

In the case and At £380 delivered I think they will be a top quality bargain ,why do you bring up weight and durability? If you had a clue you would actually realise that a rota slip is one of the lightest wheels about and durable with a good paint job and on track would you notice a difference ? I think not

The whole slagging off and hate comes from the fact that they can't actually come up with a genuine design of their own and copy genuine wheels that were designed and manufactured years ago. Like said earlier nobody knows a replica wheel as a replica of a genuine wheel, everybody thinks nowadays that they're all replicas of Rotas.

Just remember though, we are all on the same side here , just because someone has another view point doesn't mean you need to insult them. Theres no need for that

"If I had a clue" lol

Well I do...that's why I never doubted the rotas

Just saying that a wheel is a wheel and a bargain is a bargain. Lewigi won't notice the weight difference he is going for looks and price....in which case it would be silly for him to spend more.

As for reps of rotas...who cares....if it's a nice looking wheel on the car and gives the same style as a super pricey one✌️

And yea 7J