Anyone Interested?

These little liquid art badges, they look awesome my mate has just put some on his supra. if people are interested i was thinking of seeing if we can get a group buy on them? The ones my mate has on his supra are constently getting noticed! Oh and also you can have them Horny or Horn-less. They were priced at £15 on supra owners club. The website is: www.likwidart.com looks like he could do all sorts.

These are different colours..

CIMG0399.jpg

CIMG0349.jpg

5.jpg

CIMG0395.jpg

CIMG0396.jpg

CIMG0397.jpg

This is what they look like on the car . . .

3.jpg

1.jpg

They look smart. I Might be interested in them.

Me too bud , Minxy can you ask about how many people you would need for a disctounted price? because i have to admit, £15 is way too expensive when you can pick up genuine toyota badges for about a fiver lol

its becaus ethey aren't actually badges they aren't metal they are a plasticy type stuff so if you got one the same colouras you're car it looks like it been pushed out almost. have a look at the website. i am awaiting a reply by email at the moment. x

liquidart did a MUCH bigger vversion of these as well as the standard toyota badge size ones, i saw them on a bunch of cars on the TOC stand at JAE, only the way they had done them was for ike the corner of the bonnet or a wing so it was only like 2/3s or so of the badge, it looked awesome, couldnt find them on the website tho.

if liquidart are prepared to make any more of the bigger ones i'd be VERY interested, if needs be i'll find a pic to show u wot im on about! im stayin debadged so i dont want any of the small ones, but a big on for a corner of my roof or bonnet would be sweet!

Phil.