Redstuff or greenstuff??

What use does the car get? Daily or common fast road/light track work?

I found the yellows better than the greens if some spirited driving was involved but i think id opt for a different brand like mintex 1144 or 1155 or ferrodo ds2500's if its anything more than a road car.

Green stuff are probably only a little better than a normal replacement pad, however don't give off as much brake dust. Yellow stuff are the next set and speaking from experience they are fantastic. Red stuff are the next step which I would like to try but haven't yet.

The pads you wabt depend entirely on how you're going to drive. If it's a daily and you just drive like a normal person then stick with green stuff. Of you're going to drive hard occasionally then you would benefit from the yellow and if it's a track slag I'd give red a go.

Just remember that the yellow stuff require heat to work, which is why some people don't like them. Not always ideal for road use. Red stuff require even more heat to work which is why again, a lot of people don't like them for road use... But once they're warm they're very good.