opindowns ep71 starlet

Well i decided to register here after hearing about the site from lone on the weekend.

well here are some pics of the car from the day i got it to what it looks like now and a couple in between

I will update the mods to it later

All feed back welcome

DSCF3782.jpg

DSCF3784.jpg

DSCF3783.jpg

DSCF3772.jpg

This is where i started change things that i didnt like about it

DSCF3832.jpg

clearies added

ABCD0001.jpg

DSCF5411.jpg

and the door pods

DSCF5392.jpg

DSCF5399.jpg

ultra racing rear strut brace (3 point)

may070005.jpg

and the new FMIC ad piping

DSCF5512.jpg

and the new and improved and tidier engine bay

DSCF5558.jpg

oh the white wheels....... how i love white wheels

DSCF5641.jpg

and the glamour shot

DSCF5711.jpg

cheers for taking the time to check out my post

will update the mods soon

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 11 months later...

thanks for all the comment guys. I didnt think i would get such a good responce to the ol 71. i forgot that i posted it up here. (dont get on here much) I am from the austarlet club and have since sold this. then got a 162 celica with 15k worth of engine work done (all receipts), sold that and got a 97 liberty, sold that and bought a 00 forester (still got the foz), sold the wifes magna, bought a gsxr750 89 model, sold that and here I am again with the new ride that i aint getting rid of in a hurry

DSCN0549.jpg

When i get around to it i will do a build thread on it. at the moment i am in the midst of making a custom front, rear bar and side skirts before moving the fuel filler to behind the tail light and shaving the boot. somewhere in there also I have to find the time to clean up and respray the TOMS wheels that i have bought for the new GT

that i have and have a few plans for this one. it is amazing what things can be done with fibreglass. i am currently selling the rear pods (bumper add ons on the austarlet club for $150 AUD a set. they have slowed off a bit and was thinking bout punching out a few sets and putting them on here for sale. dont know what they are worth over there. got the boot install started on this one already and have door pods in the making and have the toms wheels to go on it once they are painted plus a custom front bar and rear bar and custom side skirts.

so i have a few things in the works at the moment. i will start a build thread in the GT section in the next couple of days