Last night when I got the girlfriends, I parked the car outside where I usually do and went inside.

I was inside for about 40 mins and then went out get some milk and when I got the car I found that some pikey fuck had decided to modify my car.....with a key!

I don't have pictures yet, but I'll get some up soon.

It's been scratched on the drivers side, where the Glanza sticker would all on the rear quarter and also on the bonnet.

I fucking hate pikeys.

Little fuckers man :)

Is it a T-Cut out job? usually is if you're careful with an orbital buffer :)

Never know what possesses people to do this, let's be honest the glanza/EP is no exotica is it, it's well within the reaches of even the most dimwhitted underacheiving macdonalds no stars employee...so why scratch a car out of jealousy?

Can see it being a T-Cut job. I'll have a look at it properly after work.

I know what you mean about the car, not hard to afford.

On my lunch break I'm taking it to a place to geta quote, I'll let you know how badly my wallet will get hit.

That quote would be for them to respray the whole rear quarter panel because they need to paint the whole thing from the wing right back to the rear light.

Cant you go to toyota and get a paint scratch touch up pen, carefully fill the scratch in and then cut it back with some compound and a buffer?

As said before, they're not the most impossible car to afford, so not exactly something to get jealous about.

Besides my car, there was another car that got keyed too..... a wanked out paint faded old 106, and that really isn't a car to be jealous about.

Why do people do this? feel sorry for you mate.

it's well within the reaches of even the most dimwhitted underacheiving macdonalds no stars employee...so why scratch a car out of jealousy?

Those people can now get GCSE and A levels :) A level in Grunting :)

Hmmm is it down to the metal Stu? From the pics looks like it might polish. (im a prepper/*almost painter*/polisher)

Alex.

It's down to the primer Alex. I'll be giving it a good polish tomorow and hopefully it will reduce it down a bit. I still think it will need something doing to it. I'm not worried about the bonnet too much as I'll be gett ing a C/F one.

I'll let you know how I get on.