looking at a glanza opinions? :)

Bare in mind good starlets are going back up in price (or certainly fuckin should be)

Think the days are away where you could pick up a half decent modded V for 1500.

Most starlets under 3k these days will be rough.

Just take your time, read up a lot, learn the common faults and what to look for when viewing one.

And dont buy the cheapest one going because it will only end in tears lol.

Or find a nice shell and start from scratch :)

its down on compression, crunches going into gears, dent on the drivers rear, needs four new tyres, front and rear disks and pads, front bumper needs repairing and respraying, just the things i could make out in the dark haha

Okay thats fair enough and doesn't justify the price then!

That gt up road from me,

This was my old girl before i blew her up.

I payed £2650, had rota slips on badly damaged so brought new rotas.

Spent roughly £1500 on it so cost me near on 4k then month later sold for £1100 with a fuck box. Be carefull bro cause these burn your pockets.

I could get another but fed up of breaking so im getting a cooper s.

20131020_132556_zps5166deeb.jpg

£4.699 for that v is about right with them mods on it, but yeah if it needs a lot of jobs doing on it keep away, for a good standard one with no mods you can pay £3000 to £4500, it gets me what car dealers have got them up for which can be 45000 to £6000 & they never seem to sell them lol, there is one on eBay dealer auto v 1A0 silver 23000 miles, £4699 in york & they have had that car for 5yrs

Edited by mart1

It took me a bit to find a good one, I went for a standard one which is very hard to find now, as most have been modified & thrashed not all though lol, have you thought about importing one? This was what I was going to do first I just missed out on getting a black v that I put a bid on, the car had only done 60000km all standard auto v. if I won it and to have it shipped over for me to pick up all costs & the car came to £3300.

www.jdmauctionwatch.com/uk-imports, I used very helpful, but in the end I was lucky to find a very good standard on in the UK.:-)

That gt up road from me,

This was my old girl before i blew her up.

I payed £2650, had rota slips on badly damaged so brought new rotas.

Spent roughly £1500 on it so cost me near on 4k then month later sold for £1100 with a fuck box. Be carefull bro cause these burn your pockets.

I could get another but fed up of breaking so im getting a cooper s.

20131020_132556_zps5166deeb.jpg

I would have bought this for that with a busted engine lol. That is the trouble with these if you put to much power in them without the right mods or the engine is not healthy anyway she will go pop.

The only problem with importing your own is that yeah it may be a high grade import but you never know could have problems then your lumbered with it at least when a company does it you can change your mind if its one they where bringing in might cost a bit more due to that

The only problem with importing your own is that yeah it may be a high grade import but you never know could have problems then your lumbered with it at least when a company does it you can change your mind if its one they where bringing in might cost a bit more due to that

Agreed I had the same when I imported mine.

How did it go Gibb did you see the mk1.