newbi from london problmes with my Glanza V

Timing out?

It's been running be for tho how can it be the timing?

Sorry for all the questions I'm only 17 and as you can tell I'm not mechanic minded lol ☺

Running before according to previous owner right? So belt could of jumped a tooth or two

I've just had this. Spark, fuel and oxygen. The car should go mate. That's all that is required.

In theory anyway. As Ben says, if the timing is out then you are going to get an issue with oxygen, escaping gases and compression. A compression check will give you an indication.

If you're really not mechanically minded, then consider getting a garage to have a look at it. In due time you can learn. But start with small projects and learn the basics and the move on up. We've all got to start somewhere and I found that just building a simple two stroke engine will cover the basics that will put you in good steed to working on something more sophisticated.

• 3 months later...

White smoke is probably condensation if its not been run in a while.

Black is fuel, could be a few things cause that.

have you checked for any engine codes By bridging te1 and e1 in the diag port? (Someone correct me if i got the wrong pins) sometimes they have codes but dont throw the c.e.l on

It will cause the engine light to flash in a sequence, if its a constant flash its clear but if its spaced out its throwing a code