Newbie near York, anyone local?

Hi I'm harry, picked up my 1999 Glanza V on friday, fresh import from DCY Europe, chuffed to bits with the car so far, pulls well, couldnt believe it to be fair haha. Are there many other starlet owners near york, cant think ive ever seen many about really so just wondering? Got a few things in mind for the car, will be as and when i can afford it though, fairly skint after buying it haha. Any help or advice would be more than welcome :)

Cheers guys:) don't suppose any of you know of anyone selling a japfest ticket to get on the ukso stand?

theres me another black sr with glanza engine and a GT turbo, you paid way over 4k if you got it from dcy ;)

Ah sweet, couple about then. It wasn't the cheapest i'll admit that haha. Had it down York raceway today, posted a 15.79 at 89mph, sure it has a quicker time in it though, was really struggling for grip on the start line, beat my mate who was in a fiesta st150 though so not too bad :)

Ah sweet, couple about then. It wasn't the cheapest i'll admit that haha. Had it down York raceway today, posted a 15.79 at 89mph, sure it has a quicker time in it though, was really struggling for grip on the start line, beat my mate who was in a fiesta st150 though so not too bad :)

yeah saw it today haha struggled like fuck off the line!

Yeah it was around that, but the wheels are very pricey if your able to find any that is, and it's about as clean a car as you can get, so worth it for me, wanted to have a nice clean shell as a starting point

Edited by harryrichardson
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi I'm harry, picked up my 1999 Glanza V on friday, fresh import from DCY Europe, chuffed to bits with the car so far, pulls well, couldnt believe it to be fair haha. Are there many other starlet owners near york, cant think ive ever seen many about really so just wondering? Got a few things in mind for the car, will be as and when i can afford it though, fairly skint after buying it haha. Any help or advice would be more than welcome :)

Hi mate I'm from Sheffield so pretty local! I'll be down at York raceway at the next RWYB. Be good to see you down there!