haha i know that feeling mate, but so much has already been done in the starlet world it's impossible to find something new!

Having said that I actually haven't personally seen a bumper like how you described so maybe you are the first?

I can see in my head what i want it to look like and i think it would look great but knowing my luck it will look like something out of mad max haha. I know whatvyour saying though every idea that pops into my head i look through the forums and its been done haha

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can see in my head what i want it to look like and i think it would look great but knowing my luck it will look like something out of mad max haha. I know whatvyour saying though every idea that pops into my head i look through the forums and its been done haha

Yup I've been trying to find stuff that hasn't been done but it's war impossible. I'd love a bumper like you're describing, because I wanna keep my lip and n/a bonnet and lights but have glanza fogs haha. So if you do it I'll be well jealous!

Yup I've been trying to find stuff that hasn't been done but it's war impossible. I'd love a bumper like you're describing, because I wanna keep my lip and n/a bonnet and lights but have glanza fogs haha. So if you do it I'll be well jealous!

Ill be extemely happy if i can do it lol i dont think it would be to hard to do 🙈.

Where abouts mate in north wales mate i might be able to come collect it

The garage where i work is in a place called mochdre 5 min drive from colwyn bay post code ll28 5bs :)

Easy enough to fit cup holders? I've just ordered the cup holders, I believe I just push the plastic part off and then put the cupholders in that gap? Cheers. Great updates anyway:)

Easy enough to fit cup holders? I've just ordered the cup holders, I believe I just push the plastic part off and then put the cupholders in that gap? Cheers. Great updates anyway:)

Its pretty simple mate ill do a quick run through mate with some pics if u want

Its pretty simple mate ill do a quick run through mate with some pics if u want

Alright I'm sure that's all I have to do, seems to be nothing behide the plastic part where to cup holders go

105xgfr.jpg

Then remove the center console surround. You can then take the section that holds the ashtray in out. Once that is out disconnect the cigarette lighter if u want to. Then the ashtray is held in by 2 screws take them out and just replace the unit over and put it all back together mate its really simple

105xgfr.jpg

Then remove the center console surround. You can then take the section that holds the ashtray in out. Once that is out disconnect the cigarette lighter if u want to. Then the ashtray is held in by 2 screws take them out and just replace the unit over and put it all back together mate its really simple

cheers mate:)
  • 2 weeks later...

So as some of you know my car was a cat c write off and when i bought it and got it home i noticed the n/s wheel sat to far back in the arch i.e it sat closer to th back of the arch.

I was told it was more than likely a wishbone so i replaced the wishbone and still the same

Its started to annoy me alot so i took the wheel off and had a good look in there and after about 30 minutes i noticed this

5r1o5.jpg

• 3 weeks later...