Hi all

I picked up my standard starlet s in september time last year with just 49k on the clock for £275 which i thought was a steal. It later turned out to be a cat c write off 🙈. After applying for the log book i recieved a letter saying i needed to take it for a vic which it passed. So decided to get myself in here and start modding. I recieved some coilovers from a member on here paton so no waiting i put them on. One shock needs a refurb but i can live with it for now. I picked up a glanza front strut brace today and have fitted that aswell. I would post pics but not a clue how to as im using my phone haha.

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

if you get the app tapatalk you can post pics on here through it :)

£275 is still good, glad it all worked out! I've heard of other people getting similar problems, but not being so lucky with cat c starlets.

looking forward to pics!

Welcome mate! Where are you from?? :) you can use www.tinypic.com too :)

Cheers mate ill try that its doing my head right in haha.

Im from warrington pal

Ive just been reading through your build some good work going on there mate

Cheers mate ill try that its doing my head right in haha.

Im from warrington pal

Ive just been reading through your build some good work going on there mate

Thank you buddy! Your car looks really clean! Mega bargain at that price! :) :)

Still a bargain at that price! Get new plates and she will look good as new :thumbsup:

Overall the body is clean but both bumpers need a spray and the boot lid has bad laquer peel

Thank you buddy! Your car looks really clean! Mega bargain at that price! :) :)

It looks better in pictures but both bumpers and bootlid need attention

Thanks when i have finished with the mods for the time being im gunna have it all resprayed the same colour. As the bumpers and bootlid do my head in but thats a while off yet

Thanks when i have finished with the mods for the time being im gunna have it all resprayed the same colour. As the bumpers and bootlid do my head in but thats a while off yet

i'm the same, every little scrape and dent annoys the crap out of me! But yeah I'd deffo stay this colour, so nice and not all that common.

i'm the same, every little scrape and dent annoys the crap out of me! But yeah I'd deffo stay this colour, so nice and not all that common.

Definitely not common i havent seen another one for a while in this colour lol

Definitely not common i havent seen another one for a while in this colour lol

First starlet I went to view when I was looking for one was this colour, and thats the only one I've ever seen in the flesh! And I wanted it baaaad. I was gonna buy it despite the hole of rot in the boot and unfixable dents on the pillar and bonnet :p so thats how much I love this colour!

v jealous :p

First starlet I went to view when I was looking for one was this colour, and thats the only one I've ever seen in the flesh! And I wanted it baaaad. I was gonna buy it despite the hole of rot in the boot and unfixable dents on the pillar and bonnet :p so thats how much I love this colour!

v jealous :p

Ive always wanted a white one but never come across one when ive been buying one lol. This is my third starlet by the way just the first time ive started to mod one

Im thinking of making a hybrid front bumper by cutting the bottom grille out and smoothing the plate recess out and mating some glanza fog light holes into a standard n/a bumper and fitting a tte style splitter aswell. Has anyone done anything like this before ??

I've got a n.a bumper you can have for free

That would be great mate where are you based ?

I've seen one like that but think it was glanza bottom half n/a top half so there was no tte lip.

Ive seen that one i think it looks smart but i dont want to copy lol

That would be great mate where are you based ?

Ive seen that one i think it looks smart but i dont want to copy lol

haha i know that feeling mate, but so much has already been done in the starlet world it's impossible to find something new!

Having said that I actually haven't personally seen a bumper like how you described so maybe you are the first?