td05 compound 5e and a mines ecu?

Hey one and all, ive had a thought mulling over in my head for a while now. Ive steadily accumulated all the choice parts for a mental 5e build, using a td05 16g and a supercharger, and a a big old pile of other bits. One of these bits is a mines ecu i have from my last starlet, which was a real game changer for the pretty near stock set up, really felt the difference.

I thought this would be able to deal with the planned new set up just fine, but moneys getting pretty tight right now and i was wondering if itd be worth selling it for now and going for a standalone when the time comes. Has anyone here got experience of running serious cusom builds on plug n plays? Would it be worth looking into a coilpack set up too?

A Mines ECU is not ideal for a big build, i have had one on a TD04 setup, it was ok but still a mapped ECU will be far better.

Punt it for 500 ono and put that towards another ECU.

And if you want to run DIS ignition then a Mines wouldnt be able to do that.

I know a mines couldnt control a coilpack setup, it was just an afterthought question ive been meaning to ask for a long time. I may just sell up the mines, thouh its painful to do cause i imported the thing and was chuffed to bits with it lol.

I reckon TD04 to although I have the same plan of engine but using my K1 :) I like the thought of all the power at the bottom end as for ecu the TD04 works well with emanage but TD05 might be worth going a different route, be cool to see a tongs hybrid on a 5E running mine's might surprise and do the job ha

you can use the mine's ecu but you have to add a litle piggy pack like an sfac3 to alter fuel on big injector... it is already done with jam and blitz ecu with bigger injectors and turbo bigger than td04

Deff going down the standalone route, itd already be up for sale if posting a for sale thread on a mobile wasnt a fucking ballache and i hadnt pancaked my laptop again lol.

Can anyone outline the full benefits of a coilpack system over a dizzy? Nowhere i look seems to be able to give a clear answer to that question!