WILWOOD Problem :/

Has anybody else had problems with the ball joint touching the disk on the wilwood 4 pot setups? It makes a horrible grinding noise when cornering hard and I don't have a clue what I can do about it other than grind the ball joint away abit but want to make sure there isn't an easy fix before I go grinding shit that I need?

It was a common problem with all the willwood kits, but not all ball joints are the same some clear some dont, but a rub with a grinder on the bit of the ball joint that fouls will cure it!

Yeah Thats what I was thinking about the old grinder trick I just wanted a bit of reassurance first haha bit shit how some of the kits didn't fit properly like isn't it I imagine somebody paid a pretty penny for them when they were new!

Just to point out the obvious, take REALLY easy when modifying the balljoint guys!

I hate balljoints, they are always 1mm too close for some ideal disc I'd like to use on some random car's kit.....

Well spotted, that's the caliper touching the wheel and milling a groove into the base of the spokes!

When you get the wheel off make sure you check it out properly, and probably get someone to blend it smooth again - aluminium hates stress raisers and the base of the spokes isn't a good place to have one...