who wants 100bhp from their 4efe?

Right at the rolling road on Saturday me and Muddyell decided we wanted to see the difference a Corrola Mani makes on the 4efe

He put his car on the rollers with just a universal backbox and made 86.9bhp which I think is and awsome result!!!

Then with a bit of blood sweat and tears we got the Rolla mani fitted and it made 91.5bhp

Thats nearly a 5bhp increase!!!!

Oh and Rich's n/a made 99bhp with a Universal back box Rolla mani and induction kit!!!

Thats awesome news guys!

Did you get a printout of the RR result? Would be interesting to see the rest of it :angry:

Really have to get mine RR'd, still waiting on bloody parts!

Im really impressed!

Joz

:p

Was a really good day in all. Almost gave up looking for it at one point, even when I saw you guys drive past I got lost :p

Heres the print out - Was quite speachless when I saw it.

dyno090208rw8.jpg

I don't think the Run 1 Torque Figure is correct. :angry:

Couldn't beleive Muddyell's was almost 87 with a backbox... Who done the test for 74? lol

Mikey you got a nice result aswell very impressed.

Wow very impressive results there guys I'm quite surprised!!

Hmm I want to achieve the 100 mark too. So far I have a full exhaust, Corolla Inlet, Magnecor leads and a Blitz filter soon. Need to do something about the exhaust manifold me thinks :angry: