Rocker cover ideas

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

even though you've been banned (though returned under several aliases, lately Green Si) ages ago. And I'm only a penis to people that deserve to be treated like such

actually, would you beleive, that isnt me! but Simon (paseo77 ithink) told me about this, mad me piss myself when i heard they banned him because they think its me!

Actually, he got 1, Liam showed him his rocker cover

worst way of putting it mate, from a kiddies point of veiw like mine!

Sam...calm urself!!!! i have a 14yr old sister, u 14s are SO quick to fly off the handle!!! take more deeeeeep breaths!!! think about boobs more and other people's opinions less!!! if u wana do a risin sun do it, i had one done for about £60 about 1.5yrs ago, im relatively new to the Jap scene and am learnin everyday, i wasnt aware it was over done but fuck it, its black and blurple and i like it so wot do i care! IF U LIKE IT DO IT! it would be just as easy for me to say, 'u like metal? your a metallica fan?? Jesus im so surprised!' because its as original in the metal world as hating emo! i could then start naming obscure yet fuckin GENIUS bands that the average 'metaller' would never have heard of and guitarists a MILLION time better than Kirk Hammet in a bid to make myself feel metally-superior! but that wouldnt make me anymore metal than anyone else nor would anyone else but me care! its the same principle, its wot u like that counts! if your tastes then mature and evolve over the years (as mine have) then so be it, u change your previous work and move on.

i dont know anything about the seo club or bannings blah blah blah but i am willing to give u the benefit of the doubt for now, u seem a fairly decent kid and fairly harmless and u seem fairly handy for a kid your age! i was kinda the same when i joined up, me and Ryno did not get along but that was my fault as i realised later.

How about....a rising sun....or....wot about a toally black rocker cover, do the writing in red and do a huge red Toyota badge on it????? just a thought, could look really cool!

Phil.

you have a 14 year old sis? na, im kiddin mate, got a girlfriend, stressfull enough

and im not doing the rising sun for definate, im looking at other ideas... just not the nintendo desing i found on a honda rocker cover... :p im still looking for ideas.

the paseoclub ban was because i fought back against the moderators after such a piss take, but now they ban other members and accusing them of being me

if you can give me a chance, and if i stay well away from riko, i can behave myself, but, from the past, me and riko dont get on, so if anywhere near him we wind each other up (winds me up more though :D)

and i think, not sure if it was what you meant Phil, but i think i have come up with a descent picture in my mind of what i might do, so cheers pal :lol:

Galiarno yet to grow any pubic hair. But you have to forgive the young chap, he is..well, young...

should you know i have... :lol:

dont be ageist tommy....

im sure he has a push bike.

you know what, i do, but im too lazy and busy with the car to be bothered to fix what is broken...

and @ all of you apron wearing people.... forget aprons, just cook with normal clothes on... looks better ;)