Rocker cover ideas

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

protect me Chris :p

Anyway, Sam, to not fill this thread completely with poo and your Keyboard Warriorness - Rising Sun = Not Original, if you like it, do it...but beat Idrees to it cause he's doing Black and Yellow with his rising sun :angry:

thankyou, i'm never going to the the 2mins of my life back i wasted reading and replying to this thread!

just to sum up my understanding....

1. Yet another short fuse attitude from someone that can't drive, but is quick to make out they have been in the car scene for years and know all.

2. Riko's Dirty

3. Moderators are on this earth to purely clean up after us (lol)

4. There's no point asking for opinions if your not going to give them the time of day or knock others for their ideas :angry:

as I said before, I was brought in Saudi...derka derka is quite dirty you know :p

As some may know, I hate being unnecessarily rude, nasty (could be read as I'm a pussy, I prefer to be referred to as good-mannered :p) etc... to people...but as Mikey can contest, well...I've never known such a keyboard warrior to be so young and have such a dirty mouth or bad temper...ever, for seemingly no reason. I apologise for the spam Moderators, though I don't apologise for the content. Just an example of the youth of today really...

Ryno, sorry for having contributed to wasting yours and anyone elses time...I have a duvet and a couple of pillows in my car though that can restore something positive though :D :angry:

Ok, i'll stop now, I think i grossed myself out :p

hmmmm my rocker cover is done to death then...nice to know that, i do have a thread all of my own, perhaps someone could have said that to me...yet they didnt...interesting. i'll accept all forms of slabbering via PM if anyone wishes, feel free.

anyways, yes, calm down people, as Ryno has pointed out, theres 2mins of our lives wasted! BEHAVE!!

Sam...calm urself!!!! i have a 14yr old sister, u 14s are SO quick to fly off the handle!!! take more deeeeeep breaths!!! think about boobs more and other people's opinions less!!! if u wana do a risin sun do it, i had one done for about £60 about 1.5yrs ago, im relatively new to the Jap scene and am learnin everyday, i wasnt aware it was over done but fuck it, its black and blurple and i like it so wot do i care! IF U LIKE IT DO IT! it would be just as easy for me to say, 'u like metal? your a metallica fan?? Jesus im so surprised!' because its as original in the metal world as hating emo! i could then start naming obscure yet fuckin GENIUS bands that the average 'metaller' would never have heard of and guitarists a MILLION time better than Kirk Hammet in a bid to make myself feel metally-superior! but that wouldnt make me anymore metal than anyone else nor would anyone else but me care! its the same principle, its wot u like that counts! if your tastes then mature and evolve over the years (as mine have) then so be it, u change your previous work and move on.

i dont know anything about the seo club or bannings blah blah blah but i am willing to give u the benefit of the doubt for now, u seem a fairly decent kid and fairly harmless and u seem fairly handy for a kid your age! i was kinda the same when i joined up, me and Ryno did not get along but that was my fault as i realised later.

take in wot the more learned and experienced and knowledage have to say on a particular subject, think about why they have said it, more than likely they have been there and done it all before us! over the years i have learnt alot from Ryno and he's a top bloke who i have alot of time and respect for, i learnt from the error of my ways. similarly with u, Riko knows your model of cars very VERY well, listen to wot he has to say, yes it might not be wot u want to hear sometimes, but chances are he isnt bullshittin you, he has probably seen it all before and GENUINELY knows wot he is talkin about!

now....back on topic!

How about....a rising sun....or....wot about a toally black rocker cover, do the writing in red and do a huge red Toyota badge on it????? just a thought, could look really cool!

Phil.

Philly baby, don't take offense to what I said, you know I love you - the kid's trying to be unique yet he wants to do a rising Sun, never said it was a bad thing, but hardly unique. As for the metal thing, so true - you would completely baulk at my flatmate...you know, the typical geek that tries to change his image so just wears black all the time, listens to songs to "relate" to them (mostly emo), keeps using the term "rocker" and has an unknown hatred for Emo's (regardless of the fact, all his girlfriends are of the self-harm variety)...and thats a bad example, Metallica are not real metal, they lost their way after the Black Album :angry:

Oops, spam over :p

I love a good thread like this...I've not even read half the posts so excuse my wild assumptions about Riko having no woman (I guessed that anyway from the bed in the back of his car) and Galiarno yet to grow any pubic hair. But you have to forgive the young chap, he is..well, young...

A Rising sun on the cam cover would be gay as Riko points out, why not put a twist on it if you have to have one? maybe a nice cherry blossom in a temple garden in the winter with the sun setting behind type idea? awesome.

And I totally agree with Riko and the metal comment, I love it...all wanting to be different, rage against the machine...yeah man I don't want to conform so I'll wear black clothes and smell like so many other goth/metal types...then I'll grow up and be unemployable because of my views on everything so I'll spend my life in obscurity not making a contribution to anything and fading into the background....yeah...rock on...I showed them. :angry:

Kids gotta love 'em

no no Riko man i wasn't taking any offence.

i dont know sam or wot may have happened on another forum, we're prepared to give him a go on UKSC, hopefully it will all be smooth sailing.

and as for mark's rocker idea, now THAT would be sexual! take it to a motorcycle helmet airbrush painter and have him do that on it!!! expensive but holy shit it would be so so sweet! i dont think u can have the horizontal lines removed fro the top of the rocker cover (maybe they could be machined down) - if u could this would provide a more flat surface for mark's idea!!!

i actually have a mental pic of it in my head, all whites and pinks and oranges and ambers....oh yes!!!! thats genius!

Phil.

I've patented my awesome idea by the way...©me 2008 :angry:

I love a good pointless argument, me and the wife have them all the time it usually goes like:

me: what's for breakfast?

merel: fuck off, I'm not your slave...do the ironing.

me: clean up your shit, it's everywhere woman..

merel: do some housework.

It's great fun.