Rocker cover ideas

well guys, im planning on just cleaning up my engine bay for the breif time of my car being off the road and when im bored at weekends.

so im looking at what ideas people can give me on the rocker cover design.

anybody got, or seen pics of different designs for me to either copy or maybe adjust for my car, i want to be different but i want to see some ideas first.

even just basic ideas, or just simple on colour rockers, doesnt nessisarily have to be toyota... just from doing searches ehre and on the paseo forum, i havnt found much

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

double negatives, learn to speak English. And forget a transplant, you'll never be able to insure it till you're like 20

Whatever you do, don't get a "rising sun" job...it's been done to DEATH/DEAF/DETH...whatever, there's too many of them

many more "covered in oil un-cared for" rocker covers... such as yours for instance riko...

Oh dear, what have I done, I haven't cleaned a valve cover that'll invariably get dirty again!! Oh dear God, smite me before I sin once again!

You have awkward priorities kid, I wish I had as little to do in life as to care about cleaning a car that...wait for it...gets dirty when you drive it :angry: Housewife? Why not, I like cooking, washing up the dishes and the like

yeh, i guess all the cooking etc comes with not having a girlfriend...

and some people actually care about their car.. if left too long then they just get too dirty, get too rusty, and fall apart, which i can see your cynos doing in the not too distant future...

back on track, anyone seen any other JDM kind of themes?

im quite liking the rising sun to be honest.... :angry:

Oh gosh! A UKSC equivalent of Cal, except Cal has 4 weeks to wait until he can drive, 3 years sounds like a fun wait... :p

4 years under the new regulations we discussed yesterday Chris :angry: , well I think it is anyway.

Look mate, I an see you have a huge passion for your car, and I understand it because I was 14 just 4 years ago, and exactly the same as you, except I didnt have a car. So if I were you Id be grateful you have a car like yours at such a young age, the same as me with my Glanza. Anybody whos met me on here will tell you I have a hell of a lot of respect for my car and I love it more than I can put into words.

If someone tries to help you out, dont make sone sarcastic comment and spit it in their face.

Not having a dig at you bud im trying to water the fire down a bit.

Alex.

(off topic)

PS: Chris (montanajr), if the pm didnt work my samco reducer to my BOV is a 25mm to 19mm, you can get them from www.siliconehoses.co.uk. Its in the 90 degree elbows section and pretty easy to spot in the list.

please don't tar the passion other people have for cars with yours, they're completely different. Anyway, I'm not one to utter useless spraff all the time, leave that to you Sam :angry:

Rising sun, go ahead, but I thought your whole...well...being the thing you are, was to be unique - and the Rising Sun definitely is not

i am grateful to have a car yes. but when people just turn around and TELL me that i cant use the rising sun... and dont clean a car it will get dirty, it really pees me off, as if i want to clean my car i can. then i also get slandered because i modified my mums car with just subtle mods. of which my mum wanted in the first place...

and why can the fact that i have a 3 year wait to drive still mean i cant have a car...? and still mean i cant modify it?

Hmmm...if I use my mouse and scroll up I can see that all I mentioned about you having 3 years to wait was that it would be fun (slightly sarcastic). Don't think I said that you shouldn't have / modify a car??

Just chillax a bit! Just 'because Riko "tells" you not to get a rising sun doesn't mean you can't get one! Gee whizz! Rikos inability to clean his car isn't due to his lack of care, in fact I'm pretty sure he cares a lot about his car, hes just lazy and hides behind the logic "why clean something if its going to get dirty again" :angry: Mwuaha.

PS. Sorry if I'm coming off as a dick, just don't like seeing someone insult Riko for pretty much no reason! lol

I can't be bothered to really reply (yes, I said that 3 times before), but Sam, you get slandered cause for a 14yr old, you're quite the Prick, but not of what you do to your car. Hey, Idrees is well respected for doing what he does, but he doesn't get abused cause he's a respectable person for the age. By any means do a rising sun, I never said you're not allowed to, but since always you've pretended to try and be Unique...how is painting your Rocker Cover like how countless other people have done, unique? As you (and every teenager says) said right at the top, you "Want to be different"...and you do that the wrong way perhaps, with interior neons, Ripspeed wheels, but hey...one day it'll be your car, do what you want.

Comments like "You cook for yourself cause you have no girlfriend" are why you got kicked off Paseoclub....and it's a strange thing to be said by a guy that has his mother cook all his meals don't you think? Cause then what does that imply about you...? *sigh* So much wasted typing

4th "i wont reply" turned into a bit of an essay riko, and i didnt get banned from PC because i said "you cook because you havnt got a girlfriend" i got banned because i told them were to stick it after all the stick i got from the so called moderators, none of which owned a paseo.

moderators are there to clean up the forum (if im right in thinking) so why were the PC mods making it messier?

anyway, just call it quits riko, you think im a prick... for most of the time ive known you i have thought the exact same... plus more.

and@ montanajr : dont worry about you being a dick, i get all that stick anyway. your just in the line like the rest of them... Riko's the lucky one, hes at the front.

4th "i wont reply" turned into a bit of an essay riko, and i didnt get banned from PC because i said "you cook because you havnt got a girlfriend" i got banned because i told them were to stick it after all the stick i got from the so called moderators, none of which owned a paseo.

moderators are there to clean up the forum (if im right in thinking) so why were the PC mods making it messier?

anyway, just call it quits riko, you think im a prick... for most of the time ive known you i have thought the exact same... plus more.

and@ montanajr : dont worry about you being a dick, i get all that stick anyway. your just in the line like the rest of them... Riko's the lucky one, hes at the front.

Sam, try reading the actual bits in advice I sometimes say to you :angry: like in the above - I don't know, you seem to have a stick up your butt when anyone has anything negative to say, and rather than be constructive, you sound like a Pikey in return. I'm sure if you behaved, you wouldn't have the people from Paseoclub STILL bitch about you now...even though you've been banned (though returned under several aliases, lately Green Si) ages ago. And I'm only a penis to people that deserve to be treated like such

In the line like the rest of them? What are you, a serial killer?

It's the Saudi upbringing of mine :angry:

Popcorn's not necessary, I'm back to Oxford, wasting time here, though it's always amusing to see how on edge Sam is in my presence, it's sad though, I usually hate rubbing people the wrong way