Differences between Orc 309 clutch

To further throw things into the mix, my old ORC and the one I've recenty got off socks are slightly differing in the height of the release bearing and the lengths of the standoffs that bolt the pressure plate to the flywheel! Both are the rattle type.

EDIT: Wallace, are you sure it's the one on the right? Both of mine rattled, and the loose ring looks like the one on the left.

You will need an Ogura one! They are physically longer than the OEM release bearings.

Think these are identical to the blitz I have so if guess the blitz bearing would also work

But if you can get the ogura ok if go with that

Phil

Edited by Phil

Blitz Active Clutch Parts are discontinued, any replacement for these clutches need to be Ogura since they are identical. Both of the clutches will rattle like hell since they have the additional plate. I'm driving it with the OEM bearing but it's indeed not long enough you could have issues with realing the clutch and not being able to shift. Mine is whining from time to time it's only the release bearing but had some challenges when I got the clutch on.

I'd say both those kits would rattle, I have one here and the flywheel and pressure plate has springs which holds them apart when the clutch is depressed, it looks similar to the left hand one but with the small springs and machining on flywheel and pressure plate to suit.

I do actually have a nearly new Ogura release bearing here that I had imported. Would have used it with my current ORC kit, but because of the size differences, I'm running the worn one that came with it :(

Would you be willing to part with the release bearing?