ebayshop >>> paypal refund >> visa

hey lads bought something of ebay last week they pm me back yesterday saying the cant send it and want to refund it so i say ya ok

they send it back it comes up on my paypal at the botom but isnt on my credit ontop if you get me my paypal balance is 0 so i check my bank acount its 0 to ?????

whats going on ??????

How long ago was it? Will prob take a day or 2 to go into your account? Same way as if you pay by card it takes a few days to actually go out of your account?

o dam fuck it takes us 2 seconds to pay with a button !!!! wtf !!!!

thanks for the info guys :)

Yeah it's because the money isn't really there. They can't give it back if it hasn't been taken from the source account. The same way cheques are credited to your account even though they haven't cleared.

Edited by Arnold

See I was going to say the opposite!

On refunds from Paypal.

If you pay with Paypal, using your debit card, i.e. no Paypal balance. Then the money goes from the Stores Paypal account, straight into your bank account. No waiting around.

I haven't had to wait for money off Paypal for a fair few years now. I remember the days when I had to. But not for a while!

I use Paypal daily, but seems like others are saying otherwise.

You should see on the history that the Transaction has been refunded, and the money should be in your bank account. Double check, and if not then yes it might take a few days. My 7+ years with Paypal have been nothing but positive.