MIKEY4410'S BMW 330CI E46 2001 TOPAZ BLUE

Heya guys,

as some of you guys know i sold my sportif turbo and went straight after a much wanted bmw with rwd.

got this badboy for £2,600 and its only done 121,000 miles.

Its SUCH alot of car for the money and was hard to find with the following......Three keys,low miles,,good paint work,full service history,full boot lid tool kit,cream interior, manual with no sunroof ,18" m sport wheels.

Plans are to make it into fast road/track and it already goes well and handles extremely well for a stock car.

standard figures:

weight: 1450 kgs
bhp: 235
ftlbs: 220
0-60: 6.5secs

3.0 litre straight six

bmw1_zpsgolfjs0q.jpg

bmw2_zps5rwzaegl.jpg

bmw4_zpskftjjxvd.jpg

Edited by mikey4410
  • Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

These are 228bhp im sure. But yeah manual is pretty hard to come across. My mate has one mapped and a few other things and fck me it doesnt struggle past 150.. goes extremely well. My dad has one but his is auto. Cruiser when you want it to be. 121k is nothing! Will be looking foward to the updates to come!

They are a nice car for a daily...i wouldn't build that with that engine for a track car though as they aren't particularly fast due to weight / power.

I look forward to seeing what you do with it.

Edited by RobSR

They are a nice car for a daily...i wouldn't build that with that engine for a track car though as they aren't particularly fast due to weight / power.

I look forward to seeing what you do with it.

They are pretty fast considering the weight. I could just about beat a e36 5 door 328i 1996... But past 130 it would rip me to shreds. Great powerd cars and got the spec.

They are pretty fast considering the weight. I could just about beat a e36 5 door 328i 1996... But past 130 it would rip me to shreds. Great powerd cars and got the spec.

In what?

Have you driven one? They are 230ps! Not exactly mental lol.

Not being a dick to micky as they are a nice car, but they are by no means quick. Depends what you want from it like mentioned.

In what?

Have you driven one? They are 230ps! Not exactly mental lol.

A clio 197. Still 194bhp and still reasonable quick. Up there with the civic type rs and people say they are quick..

Ofcourse I've driven one my dad has got one. And they go well. I did race one in my glanza when i had it. Was around 160ish bhp and it pulled on me, 230bhp isnt exactly slow is it.. thats standard scooby power or a ST 225, or even a meganne 225.. you saying there slow? Each of there own all perform differently but i would say a 330i is up there with them. Ands ideal for drifting. How many people use these for that? As i say im not arguing or what ever im just saying, but yeah. I wouldnt own a 330i or even a bow myself. Its not my thing but there not a shit car,