Rory's Repped Sportif, nearly there...

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Great updates dude! Hope you can finnish this one ;) :p

This one will definitely be finished. The low mileage and economy of it compared to my lexus is200 makes it worth it. Plus I don't have a choice as the lexus needs a new heart. This'll be getting a nice n/a glanza rep. Once that's done the lexus gets sorted. Once the lexus us sorted the glanza rep can get a 4 or 5 efte

Looking well man, great transformation I must say 😊

Thanks mate. Ye bit of a difference compared to the chavvy machine it was when I bought it. Hopefully the full transformation into glanza exterior gets finished soon

So a lot happened this weekend with regards to my car. I got home on friday and my 96 spec bumper had arrived. I really couldnt wait to get the front end done, the glanza headlights i have are damaged and got broken clips but they just about work. All i needed to do the glanza front end swap was the bonnet. Luckily for me a guy i know had one mega cheap, but it was plastidipped grey and had a hole for a screamer pipe in it. I shouldve waited for a better bonnet to come up for sale but i just couldnt wait so i swapped it all over. I also got my new toyo proxes t1r's fitted to the front wheels. So I'll let the pictures do all the talking...

After...

20150719_145843_zps7vsvc50n.jpg

20150719_145851_zpsub0hymop.jpg

I decided to remove the plasticity from the bonnet hoping the paint underneith was ok. It's not great but looks better than grey in my opinion...

20150719_152754_zpsch54muon.jpg

20150719_152802_zpsgoceclxt.jpg

20150719_153054_zps8uw6zlrm.jpg

20150719_153047_zpslpipbh2o.jpg

20150719_153101_zps4hitahan.jpg

20150719_153107_zpsrjykwktd.jpg

20150719_153038_zpswspza8dx.jpg

So that was my weekend progress. It looks so much better. The car is filthy and needs clay bar and machine polish all over. The bonnet will be replaced at some point. The front bumper will have the slats smoothed off and some mesh put in. 96 spec lip and fogs needed. Glanza spoiler needs paint as well as the rear bumper. Plate recess needs paint and the bootlid needs cutting to fit the recess. Skirts too.