• 4 weeks later...

hi buddy done a little detective work for you :D

ive found the previous owners username it is Butchysr and it appears he never had a build thread which is a shame for you but theres plenty of history if you read through his posts

profile - http://www.ukstarletowners.com/user/10097-butchysr/

it appears you have had new big end shells fitted recently, read here - http://www.ukstarletowners.com/topic/86453-big-end-and-main-bearing-sizes/page-2

also it appears you have a Speedvision spec 2 ct9 hybrid with Zisco mani/decat, read here - http://www.ukstarletowners.com/topic/86736-speedvision-spec-2-hybrid-ct9-turbo-set-up-with-zisco-manifold-and-decat-sold/

hope this helps dude :thumbsup:

@Russ78 many thanks 👍

He did say he had the engine rebuilt but no receipts means it hard to prove , the downpipe looks familiar too haha, nice bit of welding there.

It's all coming off to be fair as I'm in the process of having a billet wheel put into a TD04 and have an external wastegate to fit also .

I will get this built thread moving very shortly, have a long list of parts already purchased so will keep this up to date . Also helps the next owner of there is one haha 😉

Started removing parts this evening ready for replacing the gearbox.

This is all new to me so am taking me time with it all.

Raining and dark so called it a day.post-13507-0-01183200-1439587176_thumb.j

post-13507-0-01183200-1439587176_thumb.j

Will be a big update on Sunday , collecting a hybrid TD04 with 19t billet wheel ????

Having a very trying week.

After finding out that I have the wrong gearbox my plans have been put on hold

For now.

I now have a fully working OEM LSD box for sale,

I have a 2nd hand box to fit and unsure if it's good or not, risk what risk haha

post-13507-0-18320100-1440110136_thumb.j

Have fitted a 6 paddle clutch and lightened flywheel, fingers crossed it makes a difference

• 4 weeks later...

Been a bit quiet lately but plenty going on, after messing around finding spares for the old girl I think I may have sorted a few things . Have all parts for the LSD box, just order a WEPR top mount manifold kit from sasha and picked up the short driveshaft, engine shield and mount from rich dog , some really helpful people out there 👍

post-13507-0-74837400-1442252843_thumb.j this should be in my possession in little over a months time

post-13507-0-13729300-1442252992_thumb.j gave the cooler a lick of paint, weren't to keen on the pink WEPR spray so it had to go !!!

post-13507-0-22830000-1442253113_thumb.j nice lightened flywheel fitted along with a new 6 paddle clutch, no pics of that though ????.

Project is coming along nicely

• 1 month later...