Starlet GT Turbo Automatic. SOLD

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I would put it back looking standard & keep it locked up, there not that many autos left as you will no:-)

I totally agree. If it does not sell till end of September then restoration project starts. 😉

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I Will be interested in this if my glanza v sells:-)

But I reckon this will be sold by then.

You spent a lot on the V.Why are you selling it?

Unless you are looking for a restoration project with my GT. It's not perfect but with someone like you it will become a minter.

Hi mate I have had two silver glanzas, although it is mint I have got bored of it there not much more I want to do with it plus I always fancy a Gt, what would you say would need doing on your Gt? If it's got no mechanical issues and just needs tidying up a bit then I will be interested, has the cambelt ever been done on your gt? This somthing I always end up having to be done when I get a car lol

I had the cambelt done when I first bought it in late 2009 and it was on 56000kms then. Now its reading 75600 on the clock. I put the chip converting it to miles at the same time. In the last 5 years of ownership within the family between my brother in law and myself, we put 20k miles on her. I serviced this car myself with regular fully synthetic oil changes every 5000 miles. Recently since 2013 and now I drove only 1000 mile. Most of the time its sitting in the drive doing nothing. I don't have that much time anymore for it, work commitments and lots of business travelling.

I would like it to go to a good home. My plan was as follows; a full underneath underseal & waxoil treatment. The front bumper to be be realigned and bolted appropriately because i've always liked the MK1 front look and a Full respray of the original paint ( paint code 6m6 mettalic green ) to finish it off.

Cool that's good to know, I had a read on your progress thread and that your brother in law owned it.

I don't know if you noticed but I messaged you and wanted to know a bit more about the condition.

So no one for GT then? £1300 is a bargain

Well it's going back in the garage for the winter season. I'll start thinking of getting parts for manual conversion.

BUMP