interference problem

i know lads its a joke, i even heard a women in the shop saying she 's going to report me to the police little did she know i was standing behind her.

would having the wrong plugs in be interfering with the tv's, and im not running cb or scanner.

Check what the plugs are first, I ran some Vpower plugs in mine and they caused no end of issues with signals to the ECU as they where non suppressed plugs and I was told they can cause the same problem with TV signals too! Old school copper core plug leads used to do the same thing too but I very much doubt you will have them lol

Try changing the plug leads, or maybe it is the exhaust doing it? Have got got a cat to test fit see if that helps?

Cars do have a interference suppressor in the loom somewhere but thats for the cars electronics, not surrounding houses far as i know.

Some old mopeds do exactly the same. It's from the coil/ht leads. Either update the leads, give the coil a decent earth or check for arcing at night with the engine running. You may see tracking on the outside of the ht leads causing the interference.