Been offered a Blitz K1 200v turbo for next to nothing. All works fine but the only issue is that the compressor wheel has a few chips in it from where it was ran without a filter.

Just wondering is there any companies which can rebuild these turbos and if needs be replace the compressor wheel?

Also got a picture of the wheel. Only one got though so sorry about the quality.

naka507_figure_twenty-img600x450-1437394

Edited by mas12555

Been offered a Blitz K1 200v turbo for next to nothing. All works fine but the only issue is that the compressor wheel has a few chips in it from where it was ran without a filter.

Just wondering is there any companies which can rebuild these turbos and if needs be replace the compressor wheel?

Also got a picture of the wheel. Only one got though so sorry about the quality.

naka507_figure_twenty-img600x450-1437394

Has it got blitz writing on the front of the compressor housing???

Has it got blitz writing on the front of the compressor housing???

Yeah mate it does :) also have the blitz plate on the turbo as well.

that wheel needs replacing for sure might aswel invest in a billet 1 aiding spool :)

If I had the money I wish I could!

Cheers for the advise guys will have to get into contact with Liam then. Personally I would prefer the compressor wheel to be replaced as it has seen better days.

Contacted a few company to try and get a new wheel made for it. Had one company suggest getting a billet wheel made. The turbo was cheap enough to dish out for one so it is very tempting if I can not source a replacement!